Posts (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRaptors

Hi we are new to the site. We posted in the off topic section on Friday when registered and it said a mod/admin will review the post before it's visible. Not see it on the forum yet. Any reason why or did it not post? Thanks

Otis

You have to be allocated to a camp first, Pro-ACL or Anti Sisu. You have to be one or the other!

Once you have been labelled appropriately and had your door painted with a yellow Star of David or a Swastika then you will be processed and your post will appear.

Or maybe it could be a technical problem.

olderskyblue

You have to be allocated to a camp first, Pro-ACL or Anti Sisu. You have to be one or the other!

Once you have been labelled appropriately and had your door painted with a yellow Star of David or a Swastika then you will be processed and your post will appear.

Or maybe it could be a technical problem.

Otis, come on, stop exaggerating. it's highly unlikely to be a technical problem....

Rich

Hi I am a Mod and I have not seen any evidence from you as to whether you are pro or Anti SISU. Once you make this clear I will be happy to approve your thread.

Thanks for your co-operation on this matter.

Nick

Administrator
Hi,

It was blocked due to spam by the system as it looks like you signed up to advertise?

TheRaptors

We did essentially sign up to advertise a gig we are playing in coventry. Sorry - didn't realise this wasn't allowed. One of our band members is from coventry and organised this gig as he has a lot of family and friends still in the city and we thought we would post here to drum up some support for the gig. Is that Really not allowed?

Nick

Administrator
It is usually from existing members who contribute but it was marked as spam as it was your first post. I think you need 10.

Otis

So just do 10 posts of utter nonsense.

Most on here do that every day anyway.

Rich

Top be honest if you had sent us a message just letting us as Mods know that you were doing it, just out of courtesy we wouldn't have minded.

TheRaptors

Hi - so has the message been permanently deleted or could you possibly post it for us? Didn't think to message you first as new to all this! Many thanks

Nick

Administrator
As I said, it was blocked because it was classed as spam. You had just signed up to advertise rather than actually post about CCFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread