Potential for ticket and other offers (1 Viewer)

guicey15

With the 4 most important games of our recent history coming up, I really hope SISU seaze the chance to get the Ricoh full and get a good following to Southamton for the all important game. Providing were still within a realistic chance of surviving, I think we should lay on some serious ticket offers for both the Milwall and Doncaster home games. I think someone mentioned on here about 2 for £30, £20 and £10 tickets which is a good idea. But I feel the Doncaster game is where we could really fill the Ricoh. The last home game last year saw us get an attendance of 20,000 for a game that meant nothing, so let's say we put tickets to £10 for Juniors, Concessions and Adults and considering this is a game that could give us a massive step towards safety, I think we could see 25,000+ there.

As for Southampton away, we have recently seen teams like Everton offering free coaches to an away game, understandably we would struggle to afford this, but if we discount the coaches to a tenner per person, that could get quite a few more people there. The loss of money doing these things would be a lot less than the loss of money for going down, and reducing prices and getting more people in the Ricoh just could make the difference.

cornoccfc

Doubt any such deals will happen.

Particulary as Bristol away has just proven, when the fans want to travel in mass numbers, they will.

pw362

Ticket offer for millwall game. Two adults for 30quid. One adult ,one concession 25 quid.One adult,one U16 20 quid. Also st holders can get an extra ticket for 15,10 or 5 pounds.

Last edited:
The kids for a quid offer worked well against Peterbrough....however, I couldn't stomach so many kids around the top of Block 18 for another 2 games.....call me old fashioned, but it's a blokes day out, with all the un-PC banter that comes with this.

WillieStanley

The kids for a quid offer worked well against Peterbrough....however, I couldn't stomach so many kids around the top of Block 18 for another 2 games.....call me old fashioned, but it's a blokes day out, with all the un-PC banter that comes with this.

Most of our fondest Sky Blue memories surely come from childhood. To say its just a blokes day out isn't old fashioned, its down right ignorant! And short sighted at that!

Users who are viewing this thread