Pre-Season Italian job!! (1 Viewer)

SlowerThanPlatt

Alsopp, Phillips, Webster, Clarke, Pugh, Lawton, Finch, Daniels, O'Brien, Tudgay, Maddison.

Burge
Haynes
C Thomas
Miller
Willis
Seabourne
Fleck
Swanson

No Johnson again. Isn't he like 4 games behind the rest of the team now? Slightly worrying.

LB87ccfc

Alsopp, Phillips, Webster, Clarke, Pugh, Lawton, Finch, Daniels, O'Brien, Tudgay, Maddison.

Burge
Haynes
C Thomas
Miller
Willis
Seabourne
Fleck
Swanson

No Johnson again. Isn't he like 4 games behind the rest of the team now? Slightly worrying.

Johnson had 90 minutes on Sunday for the national side

SlowerThanPlatt

CITY 0-0 AEL KALLONI: The floodlights are on already at the Molveno Stadium. The ground, which has acted as City's training base, is also Bayern Munich Under-23's annual summer camp base.

SlowerThanPlatt

CITY 0-0 AEL KALLONI: Danny Pugh, formerly of Manchester United remember, has squared up with an opponent in what is proving to be a feisty and fiery start here in Italy.

SlowerThanPlatt

CITY 0-0 AEL KALLONI: The Kalloni player involved in the incident has seen red, too.
This is extraordinary.

CITY 0-0 AEL KALLONI: The Kalloni player appeared to punch Danny Pugh, but then dropped to the ground holding his stomach. All hell broke lose between the teams then, with O'Brien having to be held back by team-mates.

stupot07

Sounds a great 'friendly'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SlowerThanPlatt

CITY 0-0 AEL KALLONI: Both sides are being allowed to make substitutes to make up the numbers now. So, it's as you were with 11 men on each side.
Ryan Haynes is on for City.

SlowerThanPlatt

CITY 0-0 AEL KALLONI: It's ANOTHER dismissal for the Greek side.
We've barely seen half an hour but Manuel Delgado is sent off for catching Webster in the head with his arm.
This time Kalloni aren't bringing on a substitute - so the Greeks have a man disadvantage for the rest of proceedings.

Nick

Administrator
I hope we carry this bite into the season, way too soft last season. They sound like a right bunch of dirty sods.

Nick

Administrator
Billy Daniels sent off.

Maybe this is one of those team building where they get into a huge scrap for some bonding.

SlowerThanPlatt

CITY 0-0 AEL KALLONI: Oh. My. God. IT'S ANOTHER RED CARD.
Billy Daniels is dismissed for an innocuous foul which Andy Turner has labelled an "absolute farce".
Both sides down to ten men. Crikey. Get me a glass of water.

kg82

4 sendings off in the first half of a friendly! Surely this has to be some sort of a record?!

SlowerThanPlatt

CITY 0-0 AEL KALLONI: Things seem to be settling down as we approach half-time.
It's almost as if both teams are scared to make contact with each other in case they lose any more players.
This match defies belief.

Users who are viewing this thread