Prediction League Banter Thread (1 Viewer)

Coventry La La La

Hi everyone

i have been working abroad for a few months and interestingly predicted the scores a while back in advance till the end of the year..... I think I made a mistake with Middlesbourgh tho !! Am biased and put Cov to win on all the games which has offset Midd disaster :) Anyway I am revising my predictions from now on as I am here so game on and good luck !!
ps still going Cov 2-1 win against Cardiff :D

:welcome: Must of took you along time to do all your predictions before the season started. :rolleyes:

BenInTurin

Facebook User
smiley is running away with it at the moment, 20 points behind top spot!

smileycov

Facebook User
if you got 3 points on Ipswich tonight.....you deserve the title ha ha :D

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I only started 3 weeks ago so my points tally is just for fun. Just wait till next season!! *walks off rubbing hands and thinking of glory* :laugh:

bishbosh

I did not realise that this prediction league banter thread existed. Somehow managing to top the league at the moment despite not actually being able to see any games and very few highlights.

Nick

Administrator
I did not realise that this prediction league banter thread existed. Somehow managing to top the league at the moment despite not actually being able to see any games and very few highlights.

It is all luck then :)

bishbosh

I'd love to say that I have a careful system of reviewing matches and stats, looking at line ups and so on, but it's quite frankly 100% pure luck :)

BackRoomRummermill

On me way :pimp::D

I was four months away in sandy places so I predicted up to Christmas in August. Now since I have been back well ........

Whatever now it is coming to the end God luck everyone.:D

Houchens Head

Looking at my average (since I started on this), according to my workings out, I should have about 400+ this time next season!! :D

.... very doubtful!!

Last edited:

Houchens Head

Bit confused at the scoring on this????
I forcast 2-0 in the Watford v Sheff Utd game and the actual score was 3-0. I get just 1 point
I forcast 2-2 in the N Forest v Doncaster game and the actual score was 0-0. I get 2 points?
Can someone explain please or am I just a minority thicko?? :(

Coventry La La La

Bit confused at the scoring on this????
I forcast 2-0 in the Watford v Sheff Utd game and the actual score was 3-0. I get just 1 point
I forcast 2-2 in the N Forest v Doncaster game and the actual score was 0-0. I get 2 points?
Can someone explain please or am I just a minority thicko?? :(

1 point for correct winner

2 points for not exact score right but goal difference right for example you predict 1-1 and it end up 2-2 both +0 goal difference so 2 points.

3 points correct prediction

smileycov

Facebook User
I seem to have done a cov, and hit a massive dip!! gotta get back up before it's too late

Houchens Head

I tend to just guess the score without looking at form etc. It's done me ok up to now ;)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
it has my goal this season was to be ahead of you nick but i missed out on 2 ots of games when i was doing well and dropped down the league.

Richard Smith

well my first week on the prediction league and im off the mark. bit like i say every season with city roll on next season time for bigger and better things :pimp:

Users who are viewing this thread