Prediction League Banter Thread (1 Viewer)

canningt

gutted i only joined in for last two games :) o well always next season :p

SkyBlue_Am

One set of fixtures yet and may in with a shout of making top 30 which as started only for last month would be great form going into next season

Currently 32nd with 58 from 75 predictions with the guy in 30th on 67 from 106 predictions

Paxman II

i guess this is kinda like fantasy football? I tried once and see it was easy to get 13 points.
I think I might give a few of you a run for your money next season....:claping hands:

BenInTurin

Facebook User
empty.png
bishbosh 512 286 102 71 53 - 403
empty.png
BackRoomRummermill 540 321 93 75 51 - 396
empty.png
jphccfc 504 299 82 62 61 - 389
empty.png
Coventry La La La 540 312 115 65 48 - 389
empty.png
smileycov 540 305 126 64 45 - 389
It will be an interesting last weekend. Can BackRoomRummermill catch bishbosh and who is going to take 3rd?

SkyBlue_Am

One set of fixtures yet and may in with a shout of making top 30 which as started only for last month would be great form going into next season

Currently 32nd with 58 from 75 predictions with the guy in 30th on 67 from 106 predictions

Darn it so close but no cigar ended in 31st with 71 points with Covstu in 30th on 73

Bring on next season!

rob9872

Mine for sure next season! 50 games predicted and 49 points including 0 from 4 coventry games when I went for us to win every time :) Pts per game miles ahead of the top boys :)

Wp bish btw

Covstu

Darn it so close but no cigar ended in 31st with 71 points with Covstu in 30th on 73

Bring on next season!

Yes just noticwed i broke into the top half of the table!!! Not bad for starting with 5 games to go!! I think next year i push for the title!!! BishBosh look out!!!

bishbosh

Woohoo. :D

Cheers rob. It was a great competition very close. Looking forward to next season too.

Thanks for organising.

smileycov

Facebook User
well done bish bosh!!!! happy with 3rd place, though i thought i could win it with a few games to go!!!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Sorry Guys. Titles mine next season! I only came in with 2/3rds of the season already gone and still managed to finish joint 19th with 153 points! Well pleased with that! Based on that sort of scoring I should end up with 420 - 430 points next season! :D

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Well done bishbosh, I'm already looking forward to next season, there should be more regulars hopefully doing it every week!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I heard a rumour from a reliable source that nick will buy a pair of season tickets for next years winner :)

Damn! I'll have to sell these on coz I couldn't make it each game (Unless Nick stumps up for Ferry travel and fuel costs to the Ricoh from down here! ;) )

Users who are viewing this thread