Pressley Should of Gone Specsavers!! (1 Viewer)

djpalms23

having read the match reports for every game i can remember as a city fan i'm begining to wonder if Mr Pressley is watching the same game as the rest of us?? ... he's describled Mcsheffery as terriffic a few times, said the pen was harsh against walsall and what positives was he on about from that game? the only postive i can think is the ref blow up for full time to end the pain. i admere the optimisism of the man but come on steven, if u tackle at head height in the box your going to give away pens.

covcity4life

hes also dropped mcsheffrey and tried out 3 strikers

and now he says 1-2 players are letting rest down and he will be talking to them individually.

djpalms23

im not getting at him im just confused by him and a little concerned by it too ... why state that a player has been terrific then drop him? what is that going to do for confidence? what about the players that put in a performance week in and week out and get no praise too .. Murphy, Christie to name a few seem to slip under the radar most games after good games.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
To be fair to him he is the middle of a destabilising crisis that he can not change or alter. that crisis is going to affect the players and cause frustrations with fans that they will take out all too easily on the team. Will it help the situation to come out lambasting the players because they didnt play well? You cant say they didnt try in general but they were not sharp and confident.

We seem to be playing a bit deeper than under MR which invites a bit of pressure and isolates the 1 up front because our midfield do not support well enough because too deep.

one thing we still lack is real pace (have done for some time) .......... right now SP cant change that

Sutty

He is very positive to the press.

I don't care what he says to us though, it's what he's saying behind the scenes that's most important.

Ccfcsj

Is it just me that thinks that even when he says possitive things in the post match conference he still looks angry? Not sure I'd want to upset him.

Users who are viewing this thread