Pressley (1 Viewer)

skybluesam66

They had a big blow when jamie vardy didnt move - as that would have given them a massive sell on clause

SkyBlue_Bear83

Awful manager, surely the end of him in English football. Probably pop up at some Scottish division 3 team in the next 12 months.

Hadji10

Awful manager, surely the end of him in English football. Probably pop up at some Scottish division 3 team in the next 12 months.

Awful manager? He kept us up with a 15 point deduction you fucking div. Remember the state of that squad before the season started?

SkyBlue_Bear83

Awful manager? He kept us up with a 15 point deduction you fucking div. Remember the state of that squad before the season started?
Yes I remember the squad, it had one of the best attacking quartets in the league which Pressley inherited from the previous manager.

Hadji10

Yes I remember the squad, it had one of the best attacking quartets in the league which Pressley inherited from the previous manager.

He improved everyone of those players, Wilson was a nobody before Preseley came here. Give the man some credit.

covmark

Yeah he deserves some credit. The bloke presided over the worst period in our history and managed to keep us up with a points deduction.
Towards the end he lost it however. Bomb squad and all that nonsense didn't help, but he doesn't deserve some of the crap he gets on here.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hadji10

Yeah he deserves some credit. The bloke presided over the worst period in our history and managed to keep us up with a points deduction.
Towards the end he lost it however. Bomb squad and all that nonsense didn't help, but he doesn't deserve some of the crap he gets on here.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

The bomb squad stuff came just before one of our better periods of the last 15 years, I agree though, by the end of his tenure he became a parody of himself. First 12 months he done a decent job.

Hobo

Pressley wasn't all bad. He was working under difficult circumstances and got blammed for a lot that wasn't his shit.

Like today someone posted about Fleetwood disliking his signings. But he wasn't sacked he resigned. Also if you look into the board set up they are hands on who joins the club. It maybe more Pressley didn't like who they were bringing in.

skybluepm2

Uwe Rosler has replaced Pressley at Fleetwood. He hasn't done fantastically well since he left Brentford but that's quite a coup for them in my eyes. Thought he could've still managed lower end championship/top end League 1 (one of the more fashionable teams say). Fair play to them.

Otis

Yep, agree. Quite a coup for Fleetwood you would have to say. Think his stock was higher, but maybe no-one else wants him anymore.

I always thought he seemed a pretty decent manager.

Gazolba

Not a terrible manager but as Dirty Harry (Clint Eastwood) said "A man's gotta know his limitations".

Users who are viewing this thread