Pro Evo / Fifa 16 Demos (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

As they both use the Fox Engine, I want some kind of cross-buy bonus where I can mooch about in MGS V as Andrea Pirlo.

covcity4life

As they both use the Fox Engine, I want some kind of cross-buy bonus where I can mooch about in MGS V as Andrea Pirlo.

pirlo would ace MGS with a perfect score

probably strnagle guards with a cigar in his mouth and glass of wine in 1 hand!

covcity4life

GamesRadar+
Sep 14, 2015

The improved Master League mode is a godsend, adding substance to the package and complementing the excellent gameplay. With the advanced collision system, Konami has done in a year what EA has been trying to perfect since FIFA 12. The added physicality and increased number of animations has done wonders for the gameplay. The introduction of an excellent edit mode (see ‘edit it up’ for more details) to the PS4 version even makes the usual lack of licenses a relative non-issue.

Joy Division

Yet there's little worth in assessing soccer sims by the weight of their game modes, or indeed, the breadth of their official licences. All that truly matters is what unfolds in those virtual ninety minutes, either against a friend, an online stranger, or the computer. On that test alone, PES 2016 represents the best game in the series since the PlayStation 2 era.

gamespot - 9/10

the same game nick said was terrible lololololol

That review is also saying that Pro Evo hasn't been leading the way for a considerable time. I haven't played PES 16 yet so can't judge.

Nick

Administrator
Adam Cook - God is a Geek

"Sure, it doesn't have all the licences, but on the pitch, where it actually matters, PES 2016 is phenomenal. You'll have a day off from playing it and forget, but then return and remember how truly special it feels to just play football. It's the best football game I've played in as long as I can remember (and I've just about played them all), and an utterly essential purchase. PES 2016 is the best there is, and the best there's been in a very long time. How crazy it is to think that Konami has made the two best games of 2015."

Yes but these are just user reviews, no different to me or you writing them are they?

Maybe how good it is could be judged come January when one is £15.99? I'll give PES a bit more time to be fair to see if I can get into it before writing it off after an hour.

covcity4life

You can't judge quality by units sold, Westlife sold over 50 million records.

exactly. but nick is just trolling because he knows he cannot backup his silly claim that fifa is a better "game"

and whats worse is he DOESNT WANT to like pes,even if it is good.thats weird.

Nick

Administrator
exactly. but nick is just trolling because he knows he cannot backup his silly claim that fifa is a better "game"

and whats worse is he DOESNT WANT to like pes,even if it is good.thats weird.

That's why I just said I'd play it for a bit to see if it grows on me?

ajsccfc

No but you can get an indication by value and market share can't you? Surely "quality" will always just be opinion?

Only to a certain degree. EA are an unstoppable machine no matter what they do and they've skilfully made a new FIFA an event in the same way Sky have with deadline day for example. They could put me in charge of coding one year and they'd still make a mint. Their aggressive licencing makes them the only game in town if you want proper Premier League in the same way that if you're playing NFL you've only got Madden to choose from.

Quality is of course subjective, but opinion is going to reveal more about it than sales figures will. FIFA is going to score pretty highly by the previews too, so all the feuding and fussing seems a little needless.

covcity4life

yeh and some people have shit opinions. so saying oooh more people buy fifa means nothing

you can sit there and say every 10/10 review is opinion all you like, deep down we all know the truth. you know pes is betetr than fifa and you are gutted.

lets just hope call of duty 37 does not dissapoint you all your whole year will be messed up!

Nick

Administrator
Only to a certain degree. EA are an unstoppable machine no matter what they do and they've skilfully made a new FIFA an event in the same way Sky have with deadline day for example. They could put me in charge of coding one year and they'd still make a mint. Their aggressive licencing makes them the only game in town if you want proper Premier League in the same way that if you're playing NFL you've only got Madden to choose from.

Quality is of course subjective, but opinion is going to reveal more about it than sales figures will. FIFA is going to score pretty highly by the previews too, so all the feuding and fussing seems a little needless.

I agree, it is down to playability for me and if I can sit on play on it a lot without getting bored, annoyed or fed up. Not too fussed about all of the events and hype, just what I enjoy playing more. I am not fussed about FUT or buying loads of coins online so would rather either just start a career or play 1 vs 1 online so not too fussed about the gimmicks.

Nick

Administrator
yeh and some people have shit opinions. so saying oooh more people buy fifa means nothing

you can sit there and say every 10/10 review is opinion all you like, deep down we all know the truth. you know pes is betetr than fifa and you are gutted.

lets just hope call of duty 37 does not dissapoint you all your whole year will be messed up!

Why would I be gutted? If I thought it was better I'd just buy it and play on it a lot?

ajsccfc

The option file sharing may not actually be fully working by the looks of it. Downloading images for badges and kits and the like is fine and looks ace, but I want all the team names sorted out for me with anything else being a bonus.

covmark

well its hard when nick replies with such crap. now hes disputing gamespot lmao

kids play fifa, men play pes.

oooh fut draft lmao.

yeh aj, really loving the demo, lets have a game sometime this weekend?!

btw pesworld.co.uk will release kits for download soon, get that premier league licensed.
Kids play fifa, men... have a life.

covcity4life

The option file sharing may not actually be fully working by the looks of it. Downloading images for badges and kits and the like is fine and looks ace, but I want all the team names sorted out for me with anything else being a bonus.

sony dont allow for option files. it will be iamge importing

which will be easy, i like getting creative with editing so not an issue for me, iam happy to do it. will take you 5 mins per team pal

btw can anyone rememebr the name of the guy on twitter who created the cov kit for pes?

ajsccfc

Kids play fifa, men... have a life.

No I bloody don't!

Although, I do make a habit of buying Lego Minifigures when I do a supermarket shop so I'm not sure the man demographic is keen to claim me as one of their own anyway.

ajsccfc

Even if it's quick, having to do it myself is such a chore and I can't start a Master League without a full complement of the football world around me. I got halfway through making the Bundesliga on 15 and then thought balls to it and just played exclusively Serie A.

On NBA you can download anyone's custom roster, Konami should just implement something like that (I say 'just', knowing I have no idea how much effort or cost is involved)

ajsccfc

I thought they looked too basic but then all the kits you import are like that and the game itself adds the layer of detail to make them look ace. I might have a little go at making some to import myself and play around with it.

The good part too is that you can do them individually so there's no need to wait for a 'complete' pack, and someone's done a load of classic ones on a forum somewhere so you can kit an entire team out with one of Jorge Campos' dayglo monstrosities. Yes!

Alkhen

Yeah I think the lighting and shadow will add a lot to the kits once imported, the video on PesWorld of the Prem kits looks ace.

covcity4life

aj my cov kit looks immense!

the game makes the kits look real and less cartoony and bright, it looks just as good as any official kit on the game! ill send you the template if you want

as for the game

offline-1 of best EVER

online-annoying me at mo, games too back and forth because no time on ball or response issues on passes, hope this improves

skybluedan

I'm buying the most expensive Fifa I'm 39 smoke pure weed and I'm a kid , oh yeah I wank a lot too

covcity4life

pes confirmed as better game this year but its your choice which you buy. those licenses will be shiny!

aj- jsut made 1997 retro cov kit from dublin,huckerby days

you need to do this stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread