Pro evolution custom kits/emblems etc (1 Viewer)

mechaishida

I've been fiddling with my own for years, I'll have you know.

Anyway, if you're a Pro Evo player and can't stand the default cack kits/badges etc, and haven't got the time or inclination to make your own, then I'll have a bash. Or some other delightful chap will.

Example:

Or, indeed, option file/patch referrals/links if they're required.

covcity4life

done my cov team already, only shame is that i hardly play footy games anymore ebcause pes and fifa script the results

mechaishida

done my cov team already, only shame is that i hardly play footy games anymore ebcause pes and fifa script the results

Yeah, it's frustrating, I smashed two joypads to fuck on PES 2013 'cos the sheer bollocks AI scripting...

Seems to me though, since I've played PES 2015 completely offline, the AI scripting seems very sparse.

ajsccfc

I've not had anything with 16 that made me feel like the CPU has decided I'm going to fuck up whether I like it or not, but I'm exclusively Master League only. No online for me, it's a scary world filled with bad people.

mechaishida

No online for me, it's a scary world filled with bad people.

Too much aggro online, for sure, people just fancy kicking off about anything. Cannot be arsed with dickhead teenagers who can't stand losing.

Btw, anyone need a kit? Or a dag? Used caravan?

Users who are viewing this thread