Programme Subscriptions (1 Viewer)

ceetee

Last few games of last season the official off-site car parks were giving one free to each car.
Saved my friend a bob or two as he always buys one for his grandson.

hutch1972

It's been around for decades. Had a subscription once or twice in the past. It beats lugging a catalogue around all day.

ccfcway

cant see football programmes lasting too much longer myself. Due to go the same way as late Saturday papers, DVD's etc

christonabike

I used to get them free in the legends lounge and give them to the kids at my school but the quality of the content is poor. Even they didnt want them in the end.

CJ_covblaze

Like a lot of clubs our's barely make anything on programmes. Some even lose money. Unfortunately it's a football league regulation that one has to be produced and it has to be a certain standard.

hutch1972

Like a lot of clubs our's barely make anything on programmes. Some even lose money. Unfortunately it's a football league regulation that one has to be produced and it has to be a certain standard.
Never heard of a rule like that. How could they force anyone into a loss making exercise ?
I would be happy with 7 or 8 pages for a quid.

Gaz

Seen these subscription offers each year but never get round to doing it
It's a good idea I reckon

ccfcway

if only owners had to be of a certain standard

CJ_covblaze

Never heard of a rule like that. How could they force anyone into a loss making exercise ?
I would be happy with 7 or 8 pages for a quid.

It was said by a club employee during an SCG meeting. There has to be certain content. Manager's notes, squad list, ads, fixtures, results, table, etc.

CJ_covblaze

Users who are viewing this thread