Programmes (1 Viewer)

MrHorse1982

Where were all the program sellers at the match?!? Always get a program today haven't seen anyone selling any :(

MrHorse1982

Make the sellers redundant and reduce the program's made, saves a little and creates less potential income. This club is going places!!

JWC

Had the same problem. Hoping that they sell back issues in the shop on Saturday. Got nothing to read on the train home now!

Gaz

I thought the same, couldn't see one anywhere.

Nonleagueherewecome

They sold out: it took my mate 25 minutes to find the Head Steward, who managed to find him a copy after he complained like only old age pensioners can! Pathetic though, really: that's the earliest we've got there for a game in two years, and it's the first time he hasn't got a programme. I think that's definite evidence that they've cut back on printing numbers to avoid overheads, at the cost of profit: a classic hedge fund move! :facepalm:

pusbccfc

Twist and shouts far better anyway :whistle:

shmmeee

Someone can have mine if they really want. It's just going in the bin otherwise. We got there later than usual and had no problems gettin one about 20 mins before kickoff from the top of the Tesco stairs.

WillieStanley

No troubles getting a programme! Plus there's a lovely picture of my youngest daughter in the Fan Zone bit!

Users who are viewing this thread