Protest (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Where was it? Not a sign in sight!

BenInTurin

Facebook User
There's some people doing a sit in at the moment or something, or it might just be some school thing or something! Hope that's clear ;)

BenInTurin

Facebook User
...Nope just some school kids waiting to take penalties on the pitch

ccfcway

if we were 0-2 down at half time there would have been a protest.

EVERYONE should remember (fans, team, management, board) its results ON the pitch that matter...

Look at Man Utd.. If they were mid table, they would revolt about being mortgaged to death, but not a peep cause they are top of the league....

Walking Bird

Somebody had a sisu lies banner at the start of the game until the stewards made them remove it.

Macca

Coventry fans haven't got it in them I'm afraid, don't have the same passion in numbers as other teams

MatthewWallis

There was one sign At the end it said SISU lie, then the stewards came Over and made them put it down

Great_Expectations

The SISU Lies banner was up at the start of the game foe about 2/3 minutes until the stewards made them take it down. They had it up again for the last ten minutes however and nobody made them take it down then.

There was also about 3 possibly 4 people left at the end towards the scoreboard with an england/ccfc flag shouting things, I guess this was just a very small protest.

dilligaf

SISU
LIES
banner in the CET
lasted five mins:claping hands:

i don't think they lied just economical with the truth;)

ashbyjan

Freedom of speech died along with any footballing future for our club (sorry brand) when the accountants took over from the football me - please Hoff get some readies together, get rid of these perma-tanned fraudsters and get Ray back to finish what he started.

Covstu

The so called protest was a joke and it was all because we played well and won!!! Still doesnt change things behind the scenes but our fans are so fickle at times!!!

TheRoyalScam

The so called protest was a joke and it was all because we played well and won!!! Still doesnt change things behind the scenes but our fans are so fickle at times!!!

Those of us genuinely concerned about SISU and the future of our club won't change our opinions just because we played well and won. I'm glad we all got behind the team, who put on a tremendously focussed performance considering what's going on behind the scenes. The next few weeks will be very interesting to say the least - in terms of understanding what's really gone on since 2007, then we've only scraped the surface.
:blue:

Users who are viewing this thread