Ps3 (1 Viewer)

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Anyone here with a PS3 online feel free to add me my PS3 ID is skybluesccfc

I mostly play Fifa 10, perhaps if there are a few of us on here with Fifa 10 on PS3 we could start a team?

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
IrishSkyBlue - Yeah would be good to make a Club Team of Coventry fans. I've got a couple of Cov fans on PS3 who might join in as well, hopefully 1 or 2 more people on here might be interested as well

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
Right, I've set up a Fifa 10 Club for CCFC fans so we can take on the world ;)

We need a minimum of 3 players to play games, so far it's me and I've invited another Cov fan into it so need at least 1 more person to get started and then other people can join as and when.

IrishSkyBlue, get your accomplishments up on your Virtual Pro while you wait for your online setup and we will have more chance of winning games ;)

Anyone who wants to join the club please let me know on here or add me on PS3 - my PS3 ID is skybluesccfc and send me a message and I will invite you to the team.

Our first objective will be to get more respect then the real team which shouldn't be too difficult ;)

Now, once I have sent you an invite to join the club, here are some instructions on how to accept the invite if you're not sure:

On the Main Menu of Fifa 10 go into these menus:
Online Game Modes > My Fifa 10 Online > View Player Hub
You will then be on 'My Mail'
On that screen the invite I have sent will be in there, highlight it and press 'X' to accept it.

Once the team has got going we will try and arrange matches on here or I will send messages on PS3.

:cool:

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Ill buy my wireless receiver for the xbox end of this month when i get paid my sky blues car comes first lol.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
IrishSkyBlue - You do realise I am on PS3 and not the Xbox don't you... Unfortunatly we cannot play across the networks if your on Xbox and I'm on PS3...

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
ah nuts lol hmm i might just go buy a ps3 actually lol, let me look into the price of them over here and on ebay see what i can do sorry about that ha.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
No worries mate, the good thing about PS3 is that the online is free and you don't need an external device for wireless internet, it's all built in and ready to go ;)

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
ya i know there really handy must look into buying one come pay day i already have a wii a xbox and gaming pc plus a nintendo 64 and a snes lol retro gaming for the win.

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I see you added me on PSN !!!
I need FIFA 10 :( Damn being broke !

CovInEssex

If you like console with more power and better graphics thats also a home entertainment system - then PS3 ftw.

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
What's it like watching blu-rays on Xbox? Oh yeah you can't watch them..

Where is the internet explorer on Xbox?

You can play online on Xbox... but you are taxed some good dollar to do so

Overall what is the Xbox experience like? You don't have to tell me now, you can tell me when it's back from the repair shop after you had the red rings of death...

PS3 anyone? Haha.

Coventry La La La

yer brought out 2 years later and i buy a console to play games... i have a pc to browse the internet and a blue ray player down stairs obviously.... and xbox360 games are better and people actually talk online what has the ps3 got to show for 2 years of advanced technology to the xbox? lower sales then the xbox.... nice one

Users who are viewing this thread