Pubs suitable for kids (1 Viewer)

Covstu

Anyone recommend any decent pubs with beer gardens for kids. A lot of places are either 'wacky warehouse' type places will appalling food or they just don't cater for kids. Any recommendations in and around Cov??

Sky_Blue_Daz

Hare and hounds or the shepherd both have nice play areas

Nick

Administrator
Horse and Jockey, although not had food there for a while
Red lion

Best off looking into the countryside :)

ccfc92

Anyone recommend any decent pubs with beer gardens for kids. A lot of places are either 'wacky warehouse' type places will appalling food or they just don't cater for kids. Any recommendations in and around Cov??

The Nugget is family friendly. Large beer garden out the back. Ate there once before a City game, and the food was great value for money. A Wetherspoons/Hungry Horse type menu, but the food tasted better and actually cooked, not microwaved.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Just out of interest wgSts the greyhound like could you walk or from keresley ,

Ian1779

I know it's not in Cov but if anyone lives near East Northants then there is a great place in Twywell called Old Friar. Great food and beer, kids garden and pet friendly too!!

Covstu

Hare and hounds or the shepherd both have nice play areas
Hare and hounds is now shockingly bad, went about 3 weeks ago and food was really bad, service shocking and the play area was in ruins with rusty nails sticking out all over the place! Shame it used to be a really nice pub

Grendel

Hare and hounds is now shockingly bad, went about 3 weeks ago and food was really bad, service shocking and the play area was in ruins with rusty nails sticking out all over the place! Shame it used to be a really nice pub

As well as the bull and butcher there is the red lion further up which has a large play area. Pricy food but reasonable quality.

Sky_Blue_Daz

Man that's a shame I was in for a drink over Easter with the wife and my daughter admittedly she's more interested in her iPod but we enjoyed it
Mind you I have found it a bit clique in there

Nick

Administrator
Man that's a shame I was in for a drink over Easter with the wife and my daughter admittedly she's more interested in her iPod but we enjoyed it
Mind you I have found it a bit clique in there

And they dont sell Doom Bar now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread