Put BBC1 on straight away! (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Saw this a few weeks back, strange really and disrespectful

There was a show on a few years ago, it was about people who donated their bodies. It actually had them on while they were still alive, then after they die it showed them being dissected. Was even weirder when you had seen them alive.

clint van damme

it didn't put me off my new mid week post match ritual of a couple of cans of stella and a bag of cheese and onion crinkles!

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I saw loads of PM's (Post Mortems) when I worked at the Co-op Funeral Service. If you think it's bad on the TV, see it in reality. The stench is awful. I was there for about 3 years in the late 70's and saw some pretty horrific sights - road accidents, suicides etc. You do get used to it though. I would go to Walsgrave Hospital mortuary with my sarnies in the glove box of the van, collect the body, and then chomp my sarnies outside!

skybluedan

I saw loads of PM's (Post Mortems) when I worked at the Co-op Funeral Service. If you think it's bad on the TV, see it in reality. The stench is awful. I was there for about 3 years in the late 70's and saw some pretty horrific sights - road accidents, suicides etc. You do get used to it though. I would go to Walsgrave Hospital mortuary with my sarnies in the glove box of the van, collect the body, and then chomp my sarnies outside!

Ghoul

Marty

There was a show on a few years ago, it was about people who donated their bodies. It actually had them on while they were still alive, then after they die it showed them being dissected. Was even weirder when you had seen them alive.

I seen that too. Was a series on c4. Have to admit I was cringing when they were cutting up that poor blokes balls.

Users who are viewing this thread