Putting those blank advertising hoardings to use ...... (1 Viewer)

Alan Dugdales Moustache

Rather than running on the pitch and getting into trouble, the club should replace the blank hoardings, of which there are many, with huge whiteboards. At half time a lucky few supporters will be selected to go down to the front with a giant whiteboard pen and write whatever they want on them. They can take out their frustrations with insults, wit or caricatures in keeping with what they witness on the pitch . Of course, they will have to write on the side which faces the supporters in the stand, rather that towards the pitch, allowing all supporters to remain amused during a very long second half. Fans can vote for their favourite drawing or insult on their phone and the winner gets the chance to win something, probably a framed photo of their artwork, and a chance to meet Tim and shake his hand.
I think this is a bloody good idea, if I may say so.

Ashdown

Indicative of Wasps inability to coax and embrace local business ?? I think so, never seen so many free boards or is it SISU's and when Wasp's play they are all full ? I really don't know. who wants to admit they go to watch Wasps on here ?

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
always used to be the case that the pitchside advertising was available for CCFC to generate income from don't know if that's still the agreement. If so why hasn't the space been sold?

Ashdown

Well SISU rarely make any effort to generate extra revenue anyway. Surprised if the Wasps marketing and advertising is as equally inept.

letsallsingtogether

[QUOTE="Otis, 'Does Grendel really have a butler?'[/QUOTE]
Now that made my day.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread