PWKH / Sky Blue Trust (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

Right, here goes.

Please ask the Administrator why he is still searching for the Golden Share when the Football League has told him they now hold the licence and took it back when SISU place CCFC Ltd in Administration. Ask him why he considers he should now attempt to prove otherwise - this is not in his remit.

Ask him why he is not running CCFC Ltd but allowing Coventry City (Holdings) Limited to make decisions in respect of the running of the club when the Football League does not recognize the company.

I believe he is acting outside his remit and legal opinion should be sought in this matter as it appears he might well be showing a bias to SISU and could be challenged.

Thank you for your attention.

@richh87

Appleton isn't acting in the best interests of CCFC, but in the best interests of SISU, as they are the main creditor via Avro. He will string this out as long as SISU want him to.

He is merely another puppet and needs to be put under pressure to stop this still being unresolved in a year or more's time.

Voice of Reason's points should be put to the Trust. In fact, people like Voice of Reason should be encouraged to take a more prominent role.

SkyblueBazza

Appleton isn't acting in the best interests of CCFC, but in the best interests of SISU, as they are the main creditor via Avro. He will string this out as long as SISU want him to.

He is merely another puppet and needs to be put under pressure to stop this still being unresolved in a year or more's time.

Voice of Reason's points should be put to the Trust. In fact, people like Voice of Reason should be encouraged to take a more prominent role.

I agree he will be acting in the best interest of creditors which is NOT SISU to the exclusion of all others...but mainly SISU. He's maybe still seeking evidence about the GS as if he can find it is no part of the business in admin - the sale value might be much less than it otherwise would & therefore is protecting a potential buyer from buying something of no value. On the other hand, it could simplify the path to playing in the Ricoh as opposed to wherever else TF might be working on - whoever has ownership.
Everything any of us post (unless Appleton/TF/JS etc) are posting under some alias is purely speculation really because the web is so tangled. I prefer to think the silence is due to individuals, from all parties, beavering away trying to make sense of it all to ensure everything is in place for when the season begins - to have a team on the pitch somewhere we can call "home" whether temporarily or otherwise.
We have little option but to put our faith in one Mr Appleton & (heaven help us!) the FL.

Grendel

I agree he will be acting in the best interest of creditors which is NOT SISU to the exclusion of all others...but mainly SISU. He's maybe still seeking evidence about the GS as if he can find it is no part of the business in admin - the sale value might be much less than it otherwise would & therefore is protecting a potential buyer from buying something of no value. On the other hand, it could simplify the path to playing in the Ricoh as opposed to wherever else TF might be working on - whoever has ownership.
Everything any of us post (unless Appleton/TF/JS etc) are posting under some alias is purely speculation really because the web is so tangled. I prefer to think the silence is due to individuals, from all parties, beavering away trying to make sense of it all to ensure everything is in place for when the season begins - to have a team on the pitch somewhere we can call "home" whether temporarily or otherwise.
We have little option but to put our faith in one Mr Appleton & (heaven help us!) the FL.

At last a sensible post from someone other than me.

Spionkop

If we are in Admin, surely the Administrator should be calling the shots about where we play? SISU have no say. Or am I missing something?​

SkyblueBazza

The creditors would have quite a big interest in discussing the future of the club though wouldn't they, as it's in their interests to get the best outcome for them.

Plus maybe there is the same pig-headed approach as there has been in the past, thinking along the lines of...We believe we own the player registrations &/or contracts & they play for the Club. We believe we own the Club so they will play where we tell them to. "Full steam ahead & bugger the icebergs"

italiahorse

The creditors would have quite a big interest in discussing the future of the club though wouldn't they, as it's in their interests to get the best outcome for them.

There are 2 main creditors. Effectively SISU and ACL.
The debt owed to SISU was caused by them whilst going about their normal business.
The debt owed to ACL is wll known.

I feel the SISU debt is just like me using my savings to prop up my business. When I go bust so do my savings.

CCFCSteve

This is an administration, not a receivership, therefore Appleton has a duty 'to act in the best interests of all creditors'' not just arvo (who may or may not have a valid secured claim in LTD).

I just hope he is responding to all ACLs queries and concerns otherwise in my eyes he wouldn't be fulfilling his main duty.

Big_Ben

If we are in Admin, surely the Administrator should be calling the shots about where we play? SISU have no say. Or am I missing something?​
The way that some folk seem to be reading it is that none of the existing management team is allowed to do anything and that the administrator has to run the whole club single-handed.
I think that the point that many are missing is that although CCFC Ltd are in administration, they have not been wound up/liquidated and are still being run as a going concern, but under the overall control of the administrator who will continue to pay the wages, and in return will expect all of the employees to carry on with their duties. For most of the day-to-day stuff it's pretty much business as usual, hence the way that SP is concentrating only on the on-field activities. Appleton will have the overall say on business decisions.

CCFCSteve

The way that some folk seem to be reading it is that none of the existing management team is allowed to do anything and that the administrator has to run the whole club single-handed.
I think that the point that many are missing is that although CCFC Ltd are in administration, they have not been wound up/liquidated and are still being run as a going concern, but under the overall control of the administrator who will continue to pay the wages, and in return will expect all of the employees to carry on with their duties. For most of the day-to-day stuff it's pretty much business as usual, hence the way that SP is concentrating only on the on-field activities. Appleton will have the overall say on business decisions.

i think the point is that the Administrator doesn't appear to be the one calling the shots.

Spionkop

Thought I'd throw this into the equation. From the recent SBTrust statement.

"......why is Fisher making pronouncements at a time during which the club is supposed to be in administration? Theoretically, we might think, Fisher and his fellow SISU compadres should be having little to with the running of the club at present, so how tame, exactly, is the administrator that they appointed to run it?"

Users who are viewing this thread