QPR Vs Coventry Highlights (1 Viewer)

Covkid1968#

Real shame we couldnā€™t keep a clean sheet. We need to sort it out because better teams will punish us.
Ā 

MalcSB

The ref points to Fadz lying on the floor having been elbowed In the face so the ref could have been recognising a foul prior to the penalty claim. Wilsonā€™s leading foot was outside the line when contact was made - would it have even been a penalty? In any event, pretty lackadaisical play from Thomas and Wilson.
Ā 

Kingokings204

The ref points to Fadz lying on the floor having been elbowed In the face so the ref could have been recognising a foul prior to the penalty claim. Wilsonā€™s leading foot was outside the line when contact was made - would it have even been a penalty? In any event, pretty lackadaisical play from Thomas and Wilson.

exactly what I thought. The ref seemed to point behind him as if to say fadz was elbowed but then why did he play on for? Like you say ffs we are winning 2-0 just smash the ball away in row Z.

Thomas will be great for us but at the moment he is very green at this level. Itā€™s a step up for him. League 1 he would have looked a world beater Iā€™m sure. even for the cross that Wilson produced the worldie save look again and he is a good yard away from the crosser inviting a good ball in. Itā€™s just not good enough at this level.
Ā 

Captain_Slackbladder

exactly what I thought. The ref seemed to point behind him as if to say fadz was elbowed but then why did he play on for? Like you say ffs we are winning 2-0 just smash the ball away in row Z.

Thomas will be great for us but at the moment he is very green at this level. Itā€™s a step up for him. League 1 he would have looked a world beater Iā€™m sure. even for the cross that Wilson produced the worldie save look again and he is a good yard away from the crosser inviting a good ball in. Itā€™s just not good enough at this level.
Maybe he's too big to be mobile enough to get tight enough to the players?
Ā 

MalcSB

I think the ref expected Thomas/ Wilson to get control of the ball, even if it was a row Z from Thomas. ā€œ Advantageā€ in a way, or an attempt to keep the game flowing. When he realised it was a defensive cock up, he rectified the situation by awarding a goal kick.

Alternatively, the ref is a long term closet Sky Blue supporter.
Ā 

Users who are viewing this thread