Question for oldskyblue58 (1 Viewer)

john1965

Just been looking on company house website and noticed that Otium Entertainment group ltd parent company SKY BLUE SPORTS & LEISURE LIMITED is Active - Proposal to Strike off as of 14 Jun 2013. What happens to Otium Entertainment and can the Administrator still choose them as the best option?

Tonylinc

Just been looking on company house website and noticed that Otium Entertainment group ltd parent company SKY BLUE SPORTS & LEISURE LIMITED is Active - Proposal to Strike off as of 14 Jun 2013. What happens to Otium Entertainment and can the Administrator still choose them as the best option?
Not OSB Sorry about that but it seems to me to be only a proposal due to lack of activity. Clearly nobody has taken up the "proposal", and as a consequence the company is still "live".

georgehudson

& the directors of Otium Entertainment are ?
& have they passed the fit & proper persons test ?
& will they have the credibility take take the football club forward ?
& how will the football league view there circumstances ?

CJ_covblaze

Sadly after reading the new 'Owners and Directors Test' it looks like SISU will pass it as they meet the full financial and moral criteria. Makes you wonder what the point of the test is.

Under the old 'Fit and Proper Owners and Directors Test' it states an owner or director will be disqualified if they've committed an act that is considered dishonest. SISU took over a couple of years after Joy was called dishonest and a liar by a high court judge. The new test is simpler and looks easier to pass so it's doubtful they'd fail it.

Hobo

& the directors of Otium Entertainment are ?
& have they passed the fit & proper persons test ?
& will they have the credibility take take the football club forward ?
& how will the football league view there circumstances ?

They may not pass the fit and proper test theft you and I have, but will the Football Leagues as its not that difficult.
I think the Football League will sit on the fence. It's not their job to dictate how people run the clubs. It avoids the mess of where the golden share is and where the contacts are and any court cases. They will let the club bungle along and hope SISU will eventually get fed up and sell. The Football League don't care who is successful and who is not. I think they will give SISU time to sort out suitable land and review at end of the season.

@richh87

I still think that some sort of false / misleading accounting is our best bet.

Fisher blurting out "the accounts are a mess" has me convinced of that.

Skybluesquirrel

I think the accounts are overdue, from memory. The 'proposal to strike off' is more of an administration warning from Companies House than anything about to happen. Unfortunately, nothing to worry about.

Isn't it strange that they are all part of SBSL...!

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
The accounts for all group companies are overdue john1965. Company House will allow it to go so far before issueing a proposal to strike off. There are then 3 months in which to avoid that but if there are circumstances to take in to account like a group member in administration they can appeal against the proposal. Otium was subject to similar proposal and thet has been suspended for now.

If SBS&L were to be struck off by Company House then all its assets become the property of the Crown.

It is very unlikely that either Otium or SBS&L will be allowed to be struck off whilst they own CCFC H

Users who are viewing this thread