Question for season ticket holders- Will you renew if SISU stay? (1 Viewer)

OyJimmy

I won't
My cousin won't
My dad won't
And the 5 other season ticket holders I sit next to won't.

This is not disloyalty, it's a recognition of how low we have sunk. We've all had enough.

So just wondering how low season ticket sales will drop if SISU stay? Will you renew?

Cobi Jones's Dreads

4,000 Max that will only be the full on weirdo's that go to the game fully kitted out in CCFC replica training merchandise, waiting after the game to get David Bells signature.

....You know who you are. ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

I already have, but after this week wish I hadn't!

Great_Expectations

I have, my dad has, the people we go with have.

Regardless of who our owners are, the background politics, it is still the team I support and I will not be stopped from showing that support by those issues.

TheRoyalScam

As well as myself, there's Scam Jnr and two of his mates, plus two of the guys I meet up with for pre-match beers, plus five people that I sit next to that won't be renewing if SISU are still here - that makes 11 of us......:blue::blue::blue:

covey1987

If people walk away from the club we wont have a club!! Look at sides like Derby not mutch better off than us but still get gates of over 23K, the M69 mob with a crap start to the season (pre Erikson & cash) crowds of 24K plus. why do CCFC fans find any excuse not to support the club? Why should any owner SISU or who ever keep pumping money if the fans dont?

MatthewWallis

I don't like SiSU but I go to watch the players so yes and I will always continue to go

SkybluePelsall

Won't be able to go next season (haven't this as have 13 month old son to look after at weekends as the wife is having chemo for breast cancer so needs me sat/sun) as he'll probably still be too young but as soon as I consider him old enough we'll be there every home game. I'll tell mum he is in the Junior Sky Blue section but he'll probably be in the naughty corner under the scoreboard.

dilligaf

already renewed
though next season it's just me and my daughter as my lad doesn't want to go anymore:mad:
I go because i always have and CCFC is MY club, win,lose or draw.
I have just asked my daughter why she still comes up the match with me and she said
"because,because,because,
because,because,can i get back to you on that" then she said it's to spend time with me:D

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I will renew once we know what's going on - even if it's bad news and we lose points and go down to L1. The only scenario under which I won't renew is obviously if we have no club to watch and you don't get your money back! We need decent turn outs if the hoff is going to persuade anyone to buy us after all otherwise SISU will be here for longer and we have to put up with the shite Brody spits out - Hopefully we can look forward to the hoff firing him as his first job.

Macca

A more interesting way of looking at it would be how many non season ticket holders will still be there next season?

BurbageSkyBlues

After 44 years of following city, it has been hard to accept the fayre currently on offer. Unless some ambition is shown by the current board, I am unlikely to renew. Instead, I will attend on a match by match basis.

Shame, it's like a part of me is missing, but the owners need to understand their mistakes, and what long term damage to the fan base is being caused by their approach......the sales of Scott Dann and Danny Fox for example. I am not sure they understand the complicated mindset of football supporters
It isn't like any other commodity, which, if you don't like a particular brand , you go and try another. As a footie fan, if you don't enjoy your club's performances (over a sustained period) then you stop going when you have had enough. What you don't do, is start to support the other team down the road! Now, look at this from the other angle, and ask how do we attract new fans, and you see the difficulty......you have to attract people before they develop an interest in any other team, and that is the long term damage that is being done to our fanbase right now.

People in border towns like rugby, Lutterworth, Hinckley & even Nuneaton are drifting towards the optimism at Leicester, and those fans will be out of our reach for ever!!

Pusb

stupot07

I will be renewing - i will always support the team even when the club are in disarray. Lets get behind the 11 men that count!

Dan Griffin

non season ticket holder; trying to get one but dad wont let me, but ill still be at as many as i can get to! :blue:

Pigeon

It's our club not SISU's, I'll be renewing because lets face we'll all be here long after that monster that is SISU has gone:blue:

ccfc luke

I will be renewing, yes SISU are aweful but if everyone stays away then we arnt any better.
If seasons ticket sales do fall to 4k or whatever we will be in adminstration by the end of next year.

ajsccfc

I don't understand how withdrawing a valuable source of income for the team is going to send a message to owners who are criticised for being too thrifty. If anything it'll just encourage things to get worse.

Users who are viewing this thread