Question on The RA (1 Viewer)

wes_cov

Would ACL accept a short (3-5 season deal) for CCFC to stay at the Ricoh?

if they would what should the rent be (obviously this is opinions but set rent? based on footfall etc?

Just curious of peoples opinions

BrisbaneBronco

I think when all this blew up, Fisher asked for a 3 year run off deal and this was refused.
From ACL POV am sure they would welcome us back for 3-5yrs. From SISU POV why would they get involved in another rent agreement?
Believe they will starve ACL to the brink of them caving in. Failure, will mean no CCFC.

Noggin

Fair rent would be say 800k a year for a 5 year deal, 400k a year after the 5 years. The extra 400k a year is to pay what they owe and to pay for the legal costs etc caused by sisus completely unnecessary actions. 400k can come from the football club, the other 400k should be paid by arvo who put a company whom they knew had no assets into administration in order to reclaim money that they didn't even give to that company only to then write off the debt afterwards, ridiculous and shouldn't be legal.

skybluesam66

i think 400k a year for 5 years + 500k in lieu of arrears = 500k p.a
which = about £20k per game ( or around 1000 supporters per game)

if we assume the decrease in attendances is around 7k per game, its a no brainer from any point of view

simple_simon

I think ACL would consider any reasonable offer, the problem they/we have is that its only a metter of time before they find another useage for the pitch. Then SISU will say they have no choice but to stay out of Coventry for ever.

theferret

Fair rent would be say 800k a year for a 5 year deal, 400k a year after the 5 years. The extra 400k a year is to pay what they owe and to pay for the legal costs etc caused by sisus completely unnecessary actions. 400k can come from the football club, the other 400k should be paid by arvo who put a company whom they knew had no assets into administration in order to reclaim money that they didn't even give to that company only to then write off the debt afterwards, ridiculous and shouldn't be legal.

£800,000 for use of a facility 25 times a year (usage which also generates secondary income for the landlord)? Why are you so anti CCFC; to the extent you would happily condemn us to 5 more seasons of struggle simply in order to line the pockets of a council run management company?

Noggin

£800,000 for use of a facility 25 times a year (usage which also generates secondary income for the landlord)? Why are you so anti CCFC; to the extent you would happily condemn us to 5 more seasons of struggle simply in order to line the pockets of a council run management company?

I don't care about ACL and I actively dislike the council. But 400k a year is fair and 400k a year to pay back what they owe and for the unnecessary legal costs is fair too. But I'm not condemning us to anything, we were asked our opinions on what the rent should be and trying to be unbiased thats my opinion. Actually I think 700k + refilling the deposit fund is even fairer. This is for a 5 year deal and is freeing the club from the original lease.

grego_gee

Would ACL accept a short (3-5 season deal) for CCFC to stay at the Ricoh?

if they would what should the rent be (obviously this is opinions but set rent? based on footfall etc?

Just curious of peoples opinions

Very ironic thread title - Deegan was sacked for tweeting "up the RA", it was taken as a reference to the IRA but if he had been quicker witted he had a perfect defence! (Ricoh Arena)

:pimp:

Users who are viewing this thread