Question.. whose running CCFC Ltd ? (1 Viewer)

Voice_of_Reason

If CCFC Ltd hold the Golden Share and Appleton is the decision maker whilst CCFC Ltd is in administration, how can Fisher negotiate a deal with Northampton ? Stinks !!!!!

Jcap

As I understand it the share is back with the FL and ltd only owns the Ricoh lease as players are now under Holdings beneficial ownership. Thus Appleton has nothing to manage except the lease - all other assets owned by Otium now. FL will give share to Otium if CVA accepted by ACL.

Sky Blue Kid

Our only hope at the moment, is to oppose the CVA. It would show if SISU are serious in CCFC as a football club by what they intend to do on the field, and not just a "Dumping Ground" for debts from other business ventures around the world that have gone "Tits up"
Mark my words...CCFC will no longer exist in a couple of years, after SISU finally liquidate.

kingharvest

I don't know why ACL would reject though. They would get nothing, CCFC Ltd would be liquidated but the club will carry on but with a 15 point deduction or something. So whats the motivation to reject? And what good does it do us? Surely we'd be in a better position if ACL and Otium can remove all legal blockages and create the potential for negotiation?

Sky Blue Kid

@ kingharvest....
I'd take a 15 points deduction every day of the week if it got rid of SISU. If they still stay in control after rejection of the CVA. it proves to me and many others that all CCFC are wanted for is the "Dumping Ground " for SISU debts, when all debts are put into CCFC they will simply liquidate without having to pay out a penny to any creditors...Sound familiar? Us fans saying NOPM and being slagged off by fellow supporters, when that's exactly what SISU are going to do!:whistle:

kingharvest

But i can't see how it would get rid of SISU? It won't stop the sale, it'll just mean CCFC Ltd is liquidated. The club would carry on under otium from what i understand - happy to be corrected

Sky Blue Kid

@ kingharvest....
I'd take a 15 points deduction every day of the week if it got rid of SISU. If they still stay in control after rejection of the CVA. it proves to me and many others that all CCFC are wanted for is the "Dumping Ground " for SISU debts, when all debts are put into CCFC they will simply liquidate without having to pay out a penny to any creditors...Sound familiar? Us fans saying NOPM and being slagged off by fellow supporters, when that's exactly what SISU are going to do!:whistle:

Sky Blue Kid

Every debt will eventually be put into one commodity and then Liquidated. 2,3,4,5 years down the line CCFC will be totally liquidated. there will be no football club. We'll have to start all over again. I'd sooner get it done now rather than later. wouldn't you?

Users who are viewing this thread