Quick interesting Survey........... (1 Viewer)

Bunnykins

shocked.icon
1. Do you believe in ghosts?
31 per cent of people who say they're 'not superstitious' believe in ghosts.
3. Do you believe in Heaven? Most people believe there is neither a Heaven, nor a Hell. Optimistically 16 per cent of those surveyed believed in the former rather than the latter, leaving a small pessimistic minority of 1 per cent in all surveyed groups who felt that only Hell existed.
4. Where do you stand on Witches and Wizards? Overall, 13 per cent of us think of Harry Potter as a credible character; those with non-Christian religious beliefs are more likely (21 per cent) than Christians (12 per cent) to believe in them
5. Do you believe in crop circles? 23 per cent of non-white people believe crop circles are the work of extraterrestrial forces, compared with 7 per cent of white people.
6. Do you believe in telepathy? 34 per cent of men said yes, compared with 47 per cent of women.
7. Do you believe we have souls? 54 per cent of men said yes, compared with 69 per cent of women.
8. Do you ever cross your fingers for good luck? 44 per cent of Christians said yes, compared with 31 per cent of atheists.
9. Do you believe governments around the world are concealing evidence of extraterrestrials? 34 per cent of Labour voters believe in a global Alien conspiracy, compared with 23 per cent of Lib Dem voters.
10. What about Reincarnation? 23 per cent believe in reincarnation (The popularity of the idea among adherents of Eastern religions skews the results slightly: Only 22 per cent of whites think they'll be coming back as opposed to 35 per cent of non-whites).
11. Do you believe in Horoscopes? It depends who you vote for: Labour voters are more likely to read their horoscope regularly (28 per cent) than Conservative (22 per cent) or Lib Dem voters (17 per cent).
12. Have you ever consulted a palmist? Three times as many Women as Men have consulted a palmist, with over a third of the better-manicured gender availing themselves of professional divination services.
13. Do you touch wood for luck? 42 per cent of respondents who considered themselves not to be superstitious would still touch wood before any perilous undertaking.
(Based on a survey of over 1,000 adults in Britain in October 2007

Bunnykins

My Answers..........

YES
NO
YES White Witches of Course
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES
YES

What are YOURS ??..................

Last edited:
G

Gregsy!!

Hi Bunny whats number 2??? :eek:

or dont you believe that number exists!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D :rolleyes:

Bunnykins

I don't know Thats Strange There Don't seem to be a Number 2:eek:

I'll Change it. I've Just Answers instead of Changing The1st thread it was easier.

I just answered Each Question as I went down The list.

Suzoooooooo Your answers are really interesting. Don't Believe we have Souls, But you Believe in Ghosts and reincarnation.

Reincarnation is The Soul that goe's on after Death.

Last edited:

ccfc1987

1 no
2 no
3 no
4 no
5 no
6 no
7 no
8 no
9 no
10 no
11 no
12 no

:eek:Hell, well with all thats going on in the world would you not call that hell,

Last edited:

Bunnykins

1 no
2 no
3 no
4 no
5 no
6 no
7 no
8 no
9 no
10 no
11 no
12 no

:eek:Hell, well with all thats going on in the world would you not call that hell,

Yes I agree ccfc 1987. This could be the Hell. Mother Nature/Earth is doing her best. But Man will Always choose to Destroy it:cry:

tehspecialone

Facebook User
1. Do you believe in ghosts? No
3. Do you believe in Heaven? Yes
4. Where do you stand on Witches and Wizards? No
5. Do you believe in crop circles? No
6. Do you believe in telepathy? No
7. Do you believe we have souls? Yes
8. Do you ever cross your fingers for good luck? No
9. Do you believe governments around the world are concealing evidence of extraterrestrials? No
10. What about Reincarnation? No
11. Do you believe in Horoscopes? No
12. Have you ever consulted a palmist? No
13. Do you touch wood for luck? No

Bunnykins

I Think that I would like to believe there's Heaven But thats associated with God. So to believe in one you'd have to believe in the other.:confused:

And there's Never been any proof that heaven even exists.

I believe in what I see I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread