Quick Statement from Administrator (1 Viewer)

luwalla

Administrator says its going to take a long time to sort out where the golden share & player agreements sit... Well what's surprise, at around 200 pound an hour I bet it's going to take the full 8 weeks ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

"Hi chaps, essentially, keep calm and carry on...up the Kyber!" :p

Delboycov

Maybe it's just me being ignorant but why does it take a full scale investigation to find out which company this golden share is held? Maybe someone with a better idea of how insolvency/league rules work could explain why it sounds far from straightforward...

Nonleagueherewecome

They seek it here,
They seek it there,
That Golden Share,
Couldn't think of a good last line, sorry...

rupert_bear

Maybe it's just me being ignorant but why does it take a full scale investigation to find out which company this golden share is held? Maybe someone with a better idea of how insolvency/league rules work could explain why it sounds far from straightforward...
Surely the Football League know

TheHellion

Sbarcher

Have they looked between the cushions on the sofa? :p

OyJimmy

Why is the Administrator appealing the deduction if CCFC ltd have the Golden Share then surely he will be able to recover more cash for the creditors

S

skyblue2k

They seek it here
they seek it there
but no one can find
joy's golden share

Tad

Have they checked down the back of the sofa? That's where things usually end up...

NottsCov

Have you tried looking underneath stuff? Whenever I've misplaced golden shares in the past they've always turned up under the couch etc

Users who are viewing this thread