Quote (1 Viewer)

pipkin73

Nick, when i try to quote another poster all i get is added to the multiple quote queue. Been happening for about 3 weeks now. Making it hard to post as things don't make sense without the quote. Any idea why?

robbiekeane

Just to piggy pick on this…when you highlight someone’s text on mobile the black box saying quote or reply comes up (so you can just quote that specific part). This doesn’t work for me anymore. Using safari on mobile (iPhone)

Reactions: SBT

Nick

Administrator
You should be able to just click quote then go to the box at the bottom and reply,?

pipkin73

If you quote the post you want, then go to ‘insert quotes’ next to ‘attach files’ it should give you the option to quote it mate.

I'm not getting attach files or insert quotes.

pipkin73

If you quote the post you want, then go to ‘insert quotes’ next to ‘attach files’ it should give you the option to quote just that mate
Ok, i think it's sorted. My screen size was too small as i'm blind as a bat. That was chopping it off.
I was able to use the multiple ones and then delete them.
So if this works i think i'm ok now.
Please work lol

Thanks STP

pipkin73

Just to piggy pick on this…when you highlight someone’s text on mobile the black box saying quote or reply comes up (so you can just quote that specific part). This doesn’t work for me anymore. Using safari on mobile (iPhone)
Did anyone have any luck with this?
and yes, i'm just testing again lol.

Probably going to talk to myself all night now lmfao

Users who are viewing this thread