Racist Aladdin? (1 Viewer)

Otis

Humour is so interesting isn’t it. Lots of discussion at work about the winner of Britain’s got talent
Why? I don't watch, so have no idea who that is. Who won and why the conversation?

Some of this does all make me smile, because context is so important. Anyone who has watched It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia will know that it is incredibly inappropriate at times and they use the n word, call people paedophiles and retards and are very mysoginistic. They get away with it though, well they do for me and millions of others, because it is all about the context of the characters.

Reactions: vow

bringbackrattles

It's getting past a joke all this political correctness. Can't say this,can't say that, you're scared to say anything. A football poets site I belong to don't allow you to even say bloody, if you do they change it to flippin. What the flippin hell is that about !

Otis

It's getting past a joke all this political correctness. Can't say this,can't say that, you're scared to say anything. A football poets site I belong to don't allow you to even say bloody, if you do they change it to flippin. What the flippin hell is that about !
I don't bloody know.

Captain Dart

DjL6WifXcAA1F4_.jpg

wingy

Bleedin Liberty!!

Users who are viewing this thread