Racist chants (1 Viewer)

pastythegreat

The first insult that I can quote is "it's patsy you c**t" directed at Dhinsa. Before I said a word.

Then you said that you must be a racist because you voted leave. Victim stance.

Then I gave alternatives to being racist - referring to the racist chants on which the thread is about and your mention of your Britain First views.

I said shouting and insulting foreigners will not help British society in the long run. I didn't say that you did that, but that is what the thread is about.

You asked where did I stick up for racism and said "you say leave voters are thick", and then called me a "thick bastard remainer without giving" me the chance to answer.

Where did I say that you were a racist and that leave voters are thick? You made it up.

I suspect you are thick and that you automatically assume that we think of you as a racist because you use the term "Britain First" which, as I am sure you well know, is associated with a right wing racist party.
No the first insult was, got you on a reel Patsy, any other racists we can uncover!!
Get your facts to right you c**t

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 4439

Where did I say....that leave voters are thick? You made it up.

You didn't: you inferred it.

"Many people think that many leavers are a bit thick. Less qualified people tended to vote leave"

GaryMabbuttsLeftKnee

A lot of people slamming the stewards. Whilst I agree in an ideal world they should eject you from the ground, the sad state of affairs is they are paid probably minimum wage to confront a group of people singing racist songs. If you're singing racist songs you are evidently a fucking moron & it doesn't take much imagination to work out their reaction to be kicked out for racial slurs. Very often this then leads to mob mentality and whilst a lot of fans may not have been involved with the racist singing they then start getting involved and attacking the stewards because the stewards are 'attacking one of their own.'

This is by no means saying that stewards are always right, but for £6 an hour i wouldnt fancy approaching a group of our fans and trying to get them banned in that corner.

D

Deleted member 4439

If the cap fits.

Or should that be
If the hood fits.:emoji_smirk:

I hold my hand up then: I got two caps for my two degrees, and my masters and PhD came with some cloth monstrosities that could well be described as hoods.

martcov

You didn't: you inferred it.

"Many people think that many leavers are a bit thick. Less qualified people tended to vote leave"

I said that "many people think" - meaning just that. Statistically less qualified people tended to vote leave - which may explain why many people come to that conclusion. I did not say that leavers are thick, neither did I intend to infer that. I just stated facts, and that by saying stupid things, a leaver was confirming these people's view - thus doing a disservice to leavers who voted leave for sensible reasons. Which confirms that I don't think leavers are thick, but I do know that some people do think that.

pastythegreat

Not from me. Total c**t.
Regardless of who it was from, your argument is that it was me who made the first insulting comment! Your making an argument when you haven't even got your facts straight yet your calling me a c**t?
Fuck off and take your face for a shit, the once you have your facts straight, come back to me and let me know WHO made the first insulting comment?

martcov

Regardless of who it was from, your argument is that it was me who made the first insulting comment! Your making an argument when you haven't even got your facts straight yet your calling me a c**t?
Fuck off and take your face for a shit, the once you have your facts straight, come back to me and let me know WHO made the first insulting comment?

you get your facts right...about me saying leavers are thick

Sick Boy

Not read the thread........can't be arsed because anyone with a brain already knows what is and isn't acceptable to chant at the match......

I just want to point out that not ALL of us leave voters are thick racist cunts.......in fact, the hardest part about voting leave for me was the knowledge that I would often be tarred with the same brush.....:penguin:

Thanks. Carry on.

Haha always loved your explanations of BNP voters. :D

M&B Stand

I said that "many people think" - meaning just that. Statistically less qualified people tended to vote leave - which may explain why many people come to that conclusion. I did not say that leavers are thick, neither did I intend to infer that. I just stated facts, and that by saying stupid things, a leaver was confirming these people's view - thus doing a disservice to leavers who voted leave for sensible reasons. Which confirms that I don't think leavers are thick, but I do know that some people do think that.

Where did you get that statistic from? Nobody asked my qualifications when I voted.

Grappa

It was a YouGov survey

image.png

pastythegreat

He sounds intelligent in comparison to yourself.

You seem to be a leave voter and are confirming some people's opinions about many leave voters being a bit thick.
And this is you suggesting leavers are thick!!!
Next please!

vow

Can we please get back to the Racist Chanting, thank you.

martcov

And this is you suggesting leavers are thick!!!
Next please!

Read the post! "confirming some people's opinions". You now turn that round and stretch it as far as you can to mean that I suggested leavers are thick. Some obviously are as you insist in proving every few minutes.

pastythegreat

Read the post! "confirming some people's opinions". You now turn that round and stretch it as far as you can to mean that I suggested leavers are thick. Some obviously are as you insist in proving every few minutes.
So, I miss read one of your posts, you miss read one of mine!
Difference in the 2? You smeared my new and have branded me a racist trying to damage my name and reputation!
I called you a c**t!
Ones true, ones not. It's people's choice which they believe.
Either way I'm getting massively bored with this thread and even more bored of you and your opinion so I'm gonna go and spend the evening with the people who's opinions actually matter to me and I actually care about.
Good luck in your quest against racism

martcov

So, I miss read one of your posts, you miss read one of mine!
Difference in the 2? You smeared my new and have branded me a racist trying to damage my name and reputation!
I called you a c**t!
Ones true, ones not. It's people's choice which they believe.
Either way I'm getting massively bored with this thread and even more bored of you and your opinion so I'm gonna go and spend the evening with the people who's opinions actually matter to me and I actually care about.
Good luck in your quest against racism

Me too, I have other things to do. I still haven't seen my supposed quote about you being a racist. You showed one from Dhinsa, but not from me.

Astute

It was a YouGov survey

image.png
So if the better educated voted to remain the better educated voters by far are Labour voters over Conservatives.

Something seems to be wrong there.

sylus

Definition of the word "RACIST" ... a person who shows or feels discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or who believes that a particular race is superior to another,Funny i don't see people who voted to leave during the referendum on the list,but why would you, because anyone with an ounce of brain will realise the two have nothing in common.

Covstu

Nick, FFS close this offensive thread. This is probably one of the worst threads I have seen on this website

Users who are viewing this thread