Racist chants (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBazza

This says to me is that higher education was progressively opened up to the working class in the eighties and that those under 35-40 were much more likely to vote remain.
That is just you making assumptions to suit your own position.

You could argue that the non-voters were simply disillusioned Labour supporters who didn't get a clear message from their leadership. Or indeed draw a lot of other conclusions.

...onwards & upwards PUSB

Astute

That is just you making assumptions to suit your own position.

You could argue that the non-voters were simply disillusioned Labour supporters who didn't get a clear message from their leadership. Or indeed draw a lot of other conclusions.

Arguing with something that was supposed to prove a point are you?

It says that most labour voters voted remain. Most Tory voters voted leave. And that those who voted remain were the best educated. So Labour voters are the better educated. And by a large amount if it is to be believed.

And anyway what has Brexit got to do with the bullshit that happened?

SkyblueBazza

Arguing with something that was supposed to prove a point are you?

It says that most labour voters voted remain. Most Tory voters voted leave. And that those who voted remain were the best educated. So Labour voters are the better educated. And by a large amount if it is to be believed.

Exactly...I'm thinking we agree that they're just numbers that prove nothing. They do allow people to draw their own conclusions to satisfy their own position though.

Gosford Green

Thia racist chanting or whatever was done by a small section of 13 year olds. Not very old and certainly not very bright, their parents voted leave.

torchomatic

No sympathy for him. Similar to the Steve Brown thing. These people are adults and should think before sending tweets or sticking stuff on facebook. If he gets sacked then it's his own fault.

torchomatic

Captain Dart

This says to me is that higher education was progressively opened up to the working class in the eighties and that those under 35-40 were much more likely to vote remain.
Source: Census 2011, Office for National Statistics. Other qualifications and apprenticeships are excluded. Levels 1-2 = GCSE; Levels 3-4 = A-Level/Degree
Figure-3-age-and-education-census.jpg

Sick Boy

I love a good arguement about Brexit, if you hadn't noticed ;) but I agree. It went that way aftet someone stood up to the racists and was accused of being a lefties and voting remain.

Bob Latchford

Leicester City tonight KKK meeting ?
C65wUGiWoAA7Wj5.jpg

Reactions: vow

Flying Fokker

Yep and probably the same people who think Indians, Sri Lankans, Bangladeshis and Pakistanis are all 'paki's!'

Apologies for having to use that word, but that's how dumb some people truly are.

Going slightly off tangent, but this is how stupid things can get.

Mooboo, a bubble tea place in West Orchards were discovered to not be paying minimum wage to their staff.

So who gets hate mail, vandalism and death threats? Bubble Boba. A bubble tea place in Fargo, about a mile and a half away absolutely nothing to do with Mooboo. The name doesn't even sound like Mooboo.

Only thing they have in common is they both serve bubble tea.
Bubble trouble Otis.

Users who are viewing this thread