Racist Tweet. (1 Viewer)

Ibby

Coventry Fan has done this tonight. He will be banned and brought to justice.

Nick

Administrator
Would think he was a man mountain giving it loads.

Hopefully he bumps into the wrong person.

rob9872

What a knob. Besides, surely if you want to insult the beast you'd call him fat before you even noticed the colour of his skin. Thought he was immense too, just felt a threat every time the ball was loose in the box.

Nick

Administrator
What a knob. Besides, surely if you want to insult the beast you'd call him fat before you even noticed the colour of his skin. Thought he was immense too, just felt a threat every time the ball was loose in the box.

Wonder what his body fat % is, bet it puts most of ours to shame!

rob9872

It would - read last year about how much muscle it is but he jus doesn't look like a footballer ever. Mind you cold level that often at lots of our players for thir performance rather than physique.

Astute

Wonder what his body fat % is, bet it puts most of ours to shame!
Depends how fat you are :D

Lost just under a stone in the last 3 weeks. Eldest son getting married this year. Just another 3 stone to go :jawdrop:

rob9872

I've done 1.5st in 4 weeks but have another 5st to go!

Nick

Administrator
It would - read last year about how much muscle it is but he jus doesn't look like a footballer ever. Mind you cold level that often at lots of our players for thir performance rather than physique.

Yeah, with that shirt on he looks like fat.

It was the same as Deegan when he was here, he looked really fat but he took his top off after a match and was muscle.

He should pass a couple of tips onto some of our players!

Astute

Yeah, with that shirt on he looks like fat.

It was the same as Deegan when he was here, he looked really fat but he took his top off after a match and was muscle.

He should pass a couple of tips onto some of our players!
I know the feeling. I carry a bit of excess weight. But although my middle is slightly rounded it is solid. I am now down to 17st 2 but fitter than most lads half my age. Years of training helps. Just like what he will have done.

It also helps not being a short arse :D

ajsccfc

His page just has the big ? now, I wonder if he pulled it or it was reported and ditched.

Twitter's great but has a huge downside in that the worst people in the world used to just be in comments sections, now they're right in everybody's faces.

georgehudson

No place for that nonsense, the culprit needs therapy.
On another point, disturbingly, and sadly, I saw a vicious right hook issued by a WPC tonight as many of the excited fans went on to the pitch at the end of the game, the recipient of that punch reeled & held his face, but went running on to celebrate with the other thousands. Mmmmmm ?
Quite a dilemma tonight for Fishface as his edict of 3/4 weeks ago was that all who went on the pitch would receive a lifetime ban ?

ajsccfc

That was during a game in protest, probably not going to apply to a rare celebratory invasion after the whistle even with Fisher.

Sky Blue 1987

No place for that nonsense, the culprit needs therapy.
On another point, disturbingly, and sadly, I saw a vicious right hook issued by a WPC tonight as many of the excited fans went on to the pitch at the end of the game, the recipient of that punch reeled & held his face, but went running on to celebrate with the other thousands. Mmmmmm ?
Quite a dilemma tonight for Fishface as his edict of 3/4 weeks ago was that all who went on the pitch would receive a lifetime ban ?
I saw two stewards nearly take out a kid below the age of 10 just after the final whistle and after I shouted what are you doing they left him after running into each other and realising they were in the wrong and probably would have been on camera being heavy handed.
There were already thousands on the pitch after the final whistle and they both were still looking for an excuse to cause damage to someone 5 minutes later grabbing who was near them shouting do u work here?
I don't agree with entering the field of play during the game but when it is no longer the field of play and half the crowd are on the pitch already it worries me that some of these stewards are looking for an excuse to hurt people whether they are children or not

Sub

Sort of player we could use in our team to hold the ball up and flick ons. he takes two or three players out of the game !

Nick

Administrator
I have got no idea what goes through people's minds, it has his picture on there and his identity for starters. Now he is in the national media....

Nick

Administrator
I think they should let Akinfenwa have his address to turn up, remember when somebody was trolling Curtis Woodhouse and he turned up at his house?

Baffles me how stupid people are.

Users who are viewing this thread