Radio Phone In (1 Viewer)

bringbackrattles

A Blackburn fan was saying how their owners have ruined his club and Chris Waddle mentioned other clubs who have declined over the years. When you hear about other clubs like Blackburn,Blackpool, Bolton,Portsmouth,Leeds, who have struggled for a while,I think its not just my club who has dropped down. But fans of clubs like Arsenal and Liverpool were moaning about their managers and owners on the radio too,and what have they got to whinge about ?

RFC

A Blackburn fan was saying how their owners have ruined his club and Chris Waddle mentioned other clubs who have declined over the years. When you hear about other clubs like Blackburn,Blackpool, Bolton,Portsmouth,Leeds, who have struggled for a while,I think its not just my club who has dropped down. But fans of clubs like Arsenal and Liverpool were moaning about their managers and owners on the radio too,and what have they got to whinge about ?

Nothing really.

Captain Dart

The nature of football is that there will be a number of winners & losers, but all fans of a club expect their club to be winners all the time. Somewhat unrealistic.

bringbackrattles

The nature of football is that there will be a number of winners & losers, but all fans of a club expect their club to be winners all the time. Somewhat unrealistic.
Listening and reading about what fans of other clubs say about their teams really is an eye opener,as I think many are living in a fantasy world,as you rightly say its unrealistic. Only a few clubs are going to win things, the rest have to settle with good runs and good performances,and many with relegation battles. But without hope and ambition it would be a waste of time and it's that which keeps us going.

Covstu

Its all relative really, I can see it from an Arsenal perspective as the whole world can see they have needed a centre half and a striker for about 6 years. The board have confirmed there is plenty of money in the kitty but he chooses not too spend. They should be challenging for the title but are usually someway off that so I can understand why they are frustrated.

Different reasons really, ours is about survival theirs is about success.

Users who are viewing this thread