Rage Against the Machine VS Joe from Xfactor (1 Viewer)

flammablepiss

Facebook User
I'm guessing some of you guys have heard that Rage Against The Machine is beating Xfactors Joe to the Christmas number one !
I personally love Rage (one of my fave bands of all time).

Who do you guys want to see win ?
Bookies say RATM: 2\1 JOE 3\1

You can download the track from itunes or from PLAY for 65p: http://bit.ly/ratm-play

Nick

Administrator
I think it is a good idea personally. Usually it goes without saying the X Factor winner will have a Christmas number 1 as default.

It is nice to see some proper competition :)

simmouk

Administrator
I joined the Facebook group (well, several groups actually, after they kept getting shutdown / going offline because they were too popular!) - as a general rule I can't stand the manufactured pop machine churning out "star" after "star", year after year, only for each one to fade into nothingness by the time the year's out, so I thought this campaign was brilliant! I purchased 2 copies of the song, to do my bit! I wasn't around on the Sunday when they announced that RATM had actually topped but the chart but was pretty chuffed when I found out!!! Just shows that Cowell's monopoly can be toppled by people power!

All the people banging on about them both being signed to SONY miss the point, it wasn't about the money, or about whatshisface personally, but about the fact that it was always a dead cert that the X Factor winner would be Xmas Number one - I'm sure its not just chance that leads X Factor to end around this time each year is it now Mr Cowell! Roll on next year I saw, when we can get another (ANY OTHER!) song to Number 1!

Users who are viewing this thread