Random question's (1 Viewer)

skyblueprincess

Ok thought i would ask some random questions to pass the day ... I would be interested to know the answers lol

If Abe Lincoln and George Washington got into a fight who’d win?

If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?

If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where and when would you go?

Who do you like better, Bill or Ted? Why?

If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?

You have the choice to live with a gorilla who knows sign language or a dog who sings lullabies, which do you choose?

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
1. Lincoln
2. Ermm... I don't have much experience in naming magic snails... Slimes?
3. I'd go back in time and get myself a ticket for Man U away in the League Cup and watch us beat them 2-0.
4. Ermmmm.... not sure! They are both great. haha
5. My last meal would be either a pizza hut or a chicken curry from a chinese takeaway
6. A dog who sings lullabies sounds more fun, although could get annoying. Yeah I'll stick with the dog.

Coventry La La La

If Abe Lincoln and George Washington got into a fight who’d win? -George Washington

If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it? Clinton Morrison

If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where and when would you go? When Coventry won the FA cup " i wasn't born :("

Who do you like better, Bill or Ted? Why? Neither

If you were on death row, what would your last meal be? Pizza Hut

You have the choice to live with a gorilla who knows sign language or a dog who sings lullabies, which do you choose? a gorilla who knows sign language so i could tell it to F*** off

skyblueprincess

What do chickens think we taste like?

The Scarecrow got a brain, Tin Man got a heart, Lion got courage, Dorothy got home, what did Toto get?

What does Geronimo say when he jumps out of a plane?

Why can you set farts on fire, but not burps?

Users who are viewing this thread