Ranieri (1 Viewer)

vow

Average players bar a few, the gaffer worked his magic and got them believing they could do it, the top teams were shit and he took the chance. Then these players get massive bonuses and wage increases etc and all of a sudden they dont have the desire or hunger as before. I like him but as usual the players dont perform and the gaffer takes the hit.
Why didnt they keep him and if they got relegated let him rebuild a team and clear out the deadwood?
The pizza, don't forget the pizza!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Was reading their board after they lost at Millwall and heir fans were having a meltdown, the overwhelming majority wanted him gone there and then.

One guy made an interesting point though, he said that winning the PL should've been the highlight of the club's history so long as they had a decent enough follow up season. No one (not even their own fans!) thought Leicester would defend the title a second time round, but rather than being remembered as the team who overcame all the odds to become champions, they'll now be remembered as the champions of England who embarrassingly got relegated the following season. The reputation will be stained if they go down!
If they stay up now I think it will leave a stain on the players as well if they now start performing the manager has left. I'll laugh if they get relegated but if they stay up now it looks even worse on the players.

I don't understand how the players can lose faith with the manager who delivered the impossible.

Hope the Leicester fans give there players a shit ton of abuse at the next match for getting there best ever manager and club legend ranieri the sack.

no_loyalty

Would he turn it round?
I'd have thought so, but how come he's available?
If I was them I'd try and poach someone like Pulis.

Maybe they should try and temp O'Neil back?

Piece of shit,cheating disgrace of a football club...People seem to forget how they screwed over local businesses when they when into admin not once,but twice, and then got their shiney new stadium for next to nothing.
Yes I do hope these fuckers get relegated.
Cheating woolyback fuckdogs

The problem is the fans of other clubs don't watch what we've had to endure this season. Yes he will always be a legend, but we need to stay in the Premier League and when the players don't understand how he is being stubborn and trying to change everything then they have backlashed against him by not trying. Even if Sillett had won you e league and you were in our position, you would want him gone too. It is the only chance we have of staying up unfortunately. The media are just scumbags, because we deservedly won the title last year, it sells papers by trying to bring us down.

chiefdave

The problem is the fans of other clubs don't watch what we've had to endure this season.
Really? You should get yourself down the Ricoh. You're currently PL Champions and 1 goal away from a Champions League quarter final. At no point this season have you been in the relegation places.

If the players are refusing to put a shift in for Ranieri they should be the targets of fans frustrations and thoroughly ashamed of themselves after what he's done for them.

Terry Gibson's perm

Winning the league by 10 points was a massive fluke wasn't it! What a Tw*t you are! :wtf:

Looks like it now the same players are towards the bottom and the manager has been sacked, they won it by ten as the other teams gave up once they had won

SkyBlue_Bear83

The problem is the fans of other clubs don't watch what we've had to endure this season. Yes he will always be a legend, but we need to stay in the Premier League and when the players don't understand how he is being stubborn and trying to change everything then they have backlashed against him by not trying. Even if Sillett had won you e league and you were in our position, you would want him gone too. It is the only chance we have of staying up unfortunately. The media are just scumbags, because we deservedly won the title last year, it sells papers by trying to bring us down.
You can't be serious?

clint van damme

what surprised me is they got rid of him after a very decent result in Spain.

no_loyalty

Leicester currently 2-0 up against Liverpool, new manager bouce and all

wingy

you just know that whatever went on, vardy was at the centre of it, the weasel faced fuckin' rat.
Reality I think.
They just got Lazy,complacent, demotivated.
Appalling If so.
He should have got tough for the disrespect and unprofessional approach IMO.

Captain Dart

Reactions: vow

Rich

I think as the Fox says, they really had to get rid of the manager as they've been on one hell of a slide since Vardy stopped scoring in December.

Unfortunately I think the recent form has been down to the players not wanting to play for Ranieri rather than him all of a sudden being crap.

The media are crucifying the club for sacking him, but really they should go after the squad. Last night was just evidence that they didn't want to play for Ranieri any more.

vow

Vardy is a fucking racist prick anyway, why wouldn't he turn on the man who created the highlight of his life. He's an over glorified thug.
Racist? whats he done/said?

hackneyfox

Piece of shit,cheating disgrace of a football club...People seem to forget how they screwed over local businesses when they when into admin not once,but twice, and then got their shiney new stadium for next to nothing.
Yes I do hope these fuckers get relegated.
Cheating woolyback fuckdogs
We went in to admin once and it wasn't voluntarily unlike yourselves.
Felt physically sick when he was sacked but deep down knew it was for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread