Ratings for today (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Pete

Burge - creditable 7. Did the basics well
Willis - strong in the air and tackle although a lot of Rovers attacks came down his side - 6.5
Haynes - best game I've seen him have defensively - 7
Rawson - excellent 7.5 looks like my mom
Clarke - turns so slowly but utterly committed 7
Bigi - first half 5 second half 7.5. Overall 6.5
Reilly - love it when he's committed but so many poor bits of play - 6
Thomas - his worst performance for about 4 weeks but his goal was excellent!! His workrate is always an inspiration to others - 6.5
Reid - not as bright as Tuesday but wanted the ball abd to take men on. Breath of fresh air - 7
Jones - committed but lots of poor choices - 6
Beavon - industrious 7 no great sparks but always in their faces and looking to get others in the game

Subs

Stokes 6 - solid loved the yellow lol
Lameiras 7 just for the pass for the goal.

Robins - 8 the team know what they're doing and it shows

clint van damme

Can't really disagree with any of that myself. (though no mark for DKE?)
If only Lameiras could find some sort of consistency we'd have a real player on our hands. Sadly I think his career will just fade out.

Otis

Burge - creditable 7. Did the basics well
Willis - strong in the air and tackle although a lot of Rovers attacks came down his side - 6.5
Haynes - best game I've seen him have defensively - 7
Rawson - excellent 7.5 looks like my mom
Clarke - turns so slowly but utterly committed 7
Bigi - first half 5 second half 7.5. Overall 6.5
Reilly - love it when he's committed but so many poor bits of play - 6
Thomas - his worst performance for about 4 weeks but his goal was excellent!! His workrate is always an inspiration to others - 6.5
Reid - not as bright as Tuesday but wanted the ball abd to take men on. Breath of fresh air - 7
Jones - committed but lots of poor choices - 6
Beavon - industrious 7 no great sparks but always in their faces and looking to get others in the game

Subs

Stokes 6 - solid loved the yellow lol
Lameiras 7 just for the pass for the goal.

Robins - 8 the team know what they're doing and it shows

Burge 7 - Couple of errors, but overall safe hands and a couple of decent saves and he clung on to everything too.

Willis 7 - Very steady game from the captain and he supported the attack well.

Clarke 7 - No nonsense, won everything in the air and kept the defence organised. It's only his lack of pace that concerns me. Skinned too easily by pacy players.

Rawson 8 - Thought he was excellent and my MOTM (second game in a row). Shame he's only a loan. He's everything that Turnbull isn't.

Haynes 7 - Thought he handled his defensive duties well. Some good tackling and his positioning was much better for the most part.

Thomas 6 - Great goal, but rather quiet besides. You can't deny his workrate though. Never gives in, never stops running.

Bigi 6 - Awful in the first half, much better in the second, but gave the ball away far too often. I am sure it was at least 5 times and they weren't even difficult passes to make. Very worrying, because you keep doing that you WILL be punished.

Reilly 5 - Nothing seemed to come off for him today. Another error riddled player and should have scored when put through on goal.

Jones 6 - Worked tirelessly, but when he did put a cross over he over hit it. He did prove to be nuisance though to the Bristol defence.

Reid 6 - Quiet and nothing like the player he was in the first half in Tuesday. One thing that worried me today was how many times he got knocked off the ball. If you look at him he's quite a stocky, well built player, so he should be able to hold his own in tussles and challenges.

Beavon 7 - Worked so hard and it took a very good save from the keeper to prevent a goal. Nice interplay too at times.

Grendel

Grendel

Let's just give the ref a 10 as without what looked an awful decision we'd have been down to 10 men and in all probability a goal down.

covcity4life

Burge 6 had best game for ages however hesitation still nearly gofted bristol whay i thiight was a definite pen. But improved.

Willia 6 solid again. Obv doesnt getnwar byline much. I like him at rb though overall

Clarke 8

Rawson 8

We have found a solid cb pairing. One thing slade got right

Haynes 6 better gane defebsivly than usual

Bigi 6 still somw bad passes in his game but hes battling well and also makes fairbshare of good forward passes to get us going. Also good at brining ball down and ensing head tennis

Reilly 6 his passing abysmal at tines today but the kid puts in such a shift he does enseae himself to me

Jones 6

Reid 6

Both not amazing but they do scare defensives. I hope they both keep starting

Beaven 6 another hard working shift. His link up play is key to attacks

G thomas 6 scored a fine effoet at a time where he seemed a candiate to get subbed alongside reid. Fantastoc finish made the net ripple

Lameries 6 great assist for goal.
Stokes 6 did whatbhw came on tondo. Head studf away abd clear ball from.box
Dke 6 did ok and pushed them back more than willis

Overall a good performance and well deserved win without playing them off park or anything.

Otis

Aware my mobile typing bad but i think thats readable. Put me on ignore if youbdont like rather than add to your post count
I lost count of my post count years ago.

Do I get some kind of award for post counts or something? Never understood the attraction of trying to up post counts personally.

Unless someone is paying me I am not interested. ;)

Grendel

I actually thought Haynes played well today

rob9872

Giving ratings of .5 in a 1-10 system is ridiculous.

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

Burge 7
Willis 7
Clarke 7
Rawson 8
Haynes 7
Bigi 6 (1st half 4 2nd half 8)
Reilly 4
Thomas 6
Jones 5
Reid 7
Beavon 6

DKE 6
Lameires 7

stevefloyd

Reilly didn't have a good game today but he still kept battling so fair play to him for that, Bigi was quite shockingly bad 1st half but got better, I thought the 2 centre backs had a very good game and Haynes also played well today, Reid caused a few problems when he ran at their defence but didn't do it often enough, Jones battled reasonably well tracking their right back to our half a few occasions but his end product is still sadly lacking, Beavon got muscled out of it too much for me today, George Thomas what he lacks in skill he makes up for in work rate, great finish for the goal though but if I had been manager he would have been off before he even had that chance, Lameiras came on and got involved obviously providing the ball for Thomas's goal, why can't he do that more often? but overall we made Brizzle look distinctly average and thoroughly deserved our win and a glorious 3 points

Otis

I want to change my ratings.

Burge 6.75

Willis 6 and 5 eighths

Clarke 6.555657

Rawson 8 and a bit

Haynes 7 and quarter

Thomas 10 out of 9

Bigi 5.5555555555557

Reilly 10 divided by 2

Reid Just 4... plus another 2

Jones 12 on the Richter scale