Ratings vs MK Dons (1 Viewer)

LJC_CCFC

Murphy 6 - didn't have much to do, poor distribution for their goal

Christie 7 - great marauding runs in the second half and kept it tight defensively after early scares from bowditch

Wood 8 - solid, especially last twenty

Edge 9 - my man of the match, headed everything and recovered well after being put on his arse by Lowe

Adams 7 - poor first half against Powell, but kept him quiet second

Jennings 7 - did his job well

Fleck 8 - kept the ball brilliantly, and played some cracking balls

Baker 8 - captains performance, didn't give the ball away all day

Moussaka 8 - sensational goal and his pace caused them problems all day

Macca 8 - reborn under robins, great ball for Elliot's first

Elliot 8 - who needs DMC, ran all day and a couple of astute finishes

Great game, great performance without bailey and DMC.

PS - Still sure about that 14th place hey Otis...

suddsy101

Murphy 6:didnt have much to do
Christie 6:didnt do much
Wood 6: same as Christie
Edge 7 :a rock in defence
Adams 6:bit poor i thought
Baker 7:not bad
Jennings:6 didnt notice him
Moussa 8:great goal
Fleck 7:impressed me
Elliot 8:Who need Mcgoldrick when youve got Elliot
ROBINS 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000001

skybluegod

Murphy-5-I like him he's committed and communicates well with the team but poor kick that went straight to their player and they scored.
Christie-6.5- solid defensively didn't get beaten to often seems to be getting to his old self again, should have got a penalty but ref was shit again.
Wood-6- solid in what he had to do didn't do anything wrong so can't really say much about him.
Edge-7- a better less injury French version of mcpake no nonsense defender tackles hard and breaks up the other teams play good job edge, also loved his bit of skill when he ran with it cheeky French ;)
Adams-6-to be fair to the lad he had a very tricky winger against him today he was much improved second half and links up with fleck moussa and sheffers well.

Baker-7- passing was really good today, committed as always, loves the club, beat his man easily well played captain.
Jennings-7- did well to break up their play usual self goes about his business and wins an awful lot of headers for a small guy.
Moussa-8- pick that one out. Absolutely destroyed their defence, good tackling today and he always looks tricky,fast and agile when on the ball.
Fleck-played well good tackling and linking up play looks to be coming on under robins keep it up.
Sheffers-6- not playing well ATM he wasn't to bad but not great, good assist for the goal but needs to run more with the ball.
Elliot-8-MOTM- played well today, had 2 chances and took both, fabulous Second goal by himself want to see more of this.

SkyBlue_Bear83

Murphy 6- Terrible kick for the second
Adams 6- Shocking first half, got turned inside out by the winger. Got to grips second half and an assist
Edge 6- Thought he could have done better with the second goals where Lowe turned him inside out, otherwise solid
Wood 8- Thought he was brilliant all round
Christie 7- Best I have seen him defensively, I reckon Robins gave him a rocket after Preston. Some very good runs when we were countering near the end
Jennings 7- Went about his game quietly against a side who are very good in possession
Fleck 6- Was good on the ball, some good passes and crosses. Allowed players to skip past him easily at times
Moussa 9 MOTM - Sensational imo, world class goal and was at the centre of everything good we done
Baker 7- Was a game for him where he played well but the ball just didn't quite roll for him or the chance just didn't go his way but always looked a threat and wanted to be involved
Sheff 7- Same as Baker really
Elliott 8- Took both goals well, great movement and played the lone role much better than I expected

ROD 6- Was hard for him to make an impact when we were defending so much at the time
Barton 6

1st half was pretty average, we always looked dangerous going forward but our defending was atrocious at times. Second half for the first 30 mins we were absolutely brilliant, last 15 was a bit of a backs to the wall job but we defended excellently and saw out the match

At the moment the team are really capitalising when we get on top, if you notice we have been scoring goals in clusters lately. 2 in a few mins today, 3 in 15 mins vs Stevenage, 2 in 2 minutes vs Walsall, 2 in 4 minutes vs Colchester and 5 in a half vs Hartlepool

When the team smell blood they are really going for the throat and pressing home our dominance when we get on top in a game

Mucca Mad Boys

Murphy 6
Christie 6 (just! Defending was ok, quite shaky, attacking was ok, but not the usual Christie, give Clarke ago as it's 3 not as good games in a row)
Wood 7
Edj 8
Adams 6 (just! Defending was about 5)
Baker 7
Jennings 7
Fleck 8 - under rated this game, very tidy on the ball, he, Moussa, Jennings ran the show, but he looked a class above, as with Moussa - hands off!
Moussa 8 - MOTM
McSheff 6 - ok performance, didn't do nothing wrong, but didn't do anything particularly good.
Elliott 7 shocking 1st half, 2 good goals, but should be an unfortunate casualty for the next game.

skybluegod

Murphy 6
Christie 6 (just! Defending was ok, quite shaky, attacking was ok, but not the usual Christie, give Clarke ago as it's 3 not as good games in a row)
Wood 7
Edj 8
Baker 7
Jennings 7
Fleck 8 - under rated this game, very tidy on the ball, he, Moussa, Jennings ran the show, but he looked a class above, as with Moussa - hands off!
Moussa 8 - MOTM
McSheff 6 - ok performance, didn't do nothing wrong, but didn't do anything particularly good.
Elliott 7 shocking 1st half, 2 good goals, but should be an unfortunate casualty for the next game.

How was he shocking first half explain? He only got like 3 balls and they were al good takes from hoofed balls he didn't have any shooting opportunities.

Mucca Mad Boys

How was he shocking first half explain? He only got like 3 balls and they were al good takes from hoofed balls he didn't have any shooting opportunities.

We never looked scoring, he didn't make himself available, lost out in the air, he didn't look at the races, but you know what, I'm glad he proved me wrong.

stupot07

Murphy 6
Wood 7
Edj 8
Baker 7
Jennings 7
Moussa 8 - MOTM

What about the assist for Elliott first?

Mucca Mad Boys

What about the assist for Elliott first?

I suppose that was good, I was convinced at the time it was Sheff who crossed it, but someone said it was Adams, so in my evaluation I thought Adams got the assist, just seen it on the link with the Cov goals, it was McSheff, so I'll say bar the cross, he didn't do anything particularly good.

Tomh111

Murphy-6-Thought he was ok, could have done better for the second goal and thought his distribution was poor.
Christie-7-Pretty good looked shaky in the first half but was solid in the second half.
Wood-8-Looked good and solid.
Edj-5/9-Thought he had an absolutely woeful first half and was turned inside out by their front man. Second half he was absolutely immense headed everything and cleared everything.
Adams-7-Looked ok, took time to settle but was good when he had.
Moussa-10-Phenomenal gpal. Dropped into space and dictated the play and pace of play. OUTSTANDING Game.
Jennings-7-Looked calm on the ball and kept possession well and made some good tackles.
Baker-8-Captain fantastic, worked his socks off.
Fleck-7-Thinner,Sharper and better looked good can pick a pass and deliver it.
Sheff-7-Ghosted in and out of the game but delivered a good cross for the goal and worked the overlap well.
Elliot-9-Took his second goal well and his first was scrappy but no less than he deserved. Worked his socks off. Held it up well for a small guy. Brilliant.

Robins-10-Words of inspiration at half time as the team came out fired up. Good tactics and held the shape amazingly in the last 10 minutes. Fucking good manager.

skybluegod

We never looked scoring, he didn't make himself available, lost out in the air, he didn't look at the races, but you know what, I'm glad he proved me wrong.

How can he make himself available when we are always in our own half and very rarely had the ball and strung some passes together, lost out in the air? He won a lot of hoofed balls for how small he is against 6ft 4 defenders

Mucca Mad Boys

How can he make himself available when we are always in our own half and very rarely had the ball and strung some passes together, lost out in the air? He won a lot of hoofed balls for how small he is against 6ft 4 defenders

What? We were the ones playing the football in the 1st half, and beginning of the 2nd half, to be honest, we were just better than them.

skybluegod

What? We were the ones playing the football in the 1st half, and beginning of the 2nd half, to be honest, we were just better than them.

We only started playing football after they scored. Moussa did it all by himself for the first. Then we just passed around the back and midfield. Then they scored then we just didn't do much we passed and tried getting it forward but just didn't do well. Second half much better

Jonny

Murphy - 7 - Not an awful performance, but could've been a lot better.
Christie- 7 - Not as good as we've seen him, but definitely not his worst performance.
Wood- 8 - Brilliant at the back.
Edjenguele - 8 - First half wasn't so good, but put in a good performance second half.
Adams - 7 - Usual solid performance.
Moussa - 9 - MOTM. Brilliant goal, brilliant all game, definitely need to keep him!
Jennings- 7 - Decent performance in midfield.
Baker - 8 - Worked hard all game, leading by example as captain!
Fleck - 8 - Thought he looked good out there, definitely a lot fitter.
McSheffrey - 7 - Brilliant cross for Elliot's first, good work all game.
Elliot - 9 - The only reason he is not MOTM is because of Moussa's goal. Elliot played brilliantly, two well taken goals, rose to the challenge when he was needed.

And of course, SBA - 10 - Great atmosphere produced, brilliant away following!

SkyBlue_Bear83

I suppose that was good, I was convinced at the time it was Sheff who crossed it, but someone said it was Adams, so in my evaluation I thought Adams got the assist, just seen it on the link with the Cov goals, it was McSheff, so I'll say bar the cross, he didn't do anything particularly good.
That was me, during the match I thought it was Adams not until I listened to the after match interviews did I realise it was Sheff

Mucca Mad Boys

That was me, during the match I thought it was Adams not until I listened to the after match interviews did I realise it was Sheff

You are forgiven ;) I didn't have a great view as I was on the far side (aisle 36) so had to contend with people leaning over.

Sutty

Murphy - 6

Christie - 7
Wood - 8
Edje - 8
Adams - 6

Jennings - 8
Moussa - 8
Fleck - 7

McSheff - 7
Baker - 7
Elliott - 7

S

SkyBlue Baker96

Without Jennings in front of the back four in midfield moussa and fleck wouldn't of been able to attack the way they did, he's a player no one picks out in a game but deserves all the credit , he works his socks off every game , simple passes, breaks up play covers every inch of the pitch, one of our best tacklers in the team ,

Mucca Mad Boys

Without Jennings in front of the back four in midfield moussa and fleck wouldn't of been able to attack the way they did, he's a player no one picks out in a game but deserves all the credit , he works his socks off every game , simple passes, breaks up play covers every inch of the pitch, one of our best tacklers in the team ,

Astute's lad was right, he is an astute signing.

I for one had very high hopes, I also though he and Bailey would be a good CM partnership.

Users who are viewing this thread