ratings vs sheff utd (1 Viewer)

covcity4life

Rcc 8 some really good saves and his improved catching continues. 1 moment of poor communication with hunt

Martin 6 another solid performance. Few misplaced passes

Stephens 7 liked how he brought ball forwards but sometimes messed up eith final pass. Nearly scored a great goal.

Vincelot 6 much improved display

Hunt 6 v good from hunt. He should have played ahead of ricketts last few weeks

Rose 7 ran so much but more importantly good eith the ball today. Took his goal v well and deserved it for his striker like run

Fleck 8 brilliant from Fleck. Was Fleck of old managing to get out of hard predicaments eith his skill

Cole 8 great performance. Workarate was top notch and on the ball he was a class act. Nearly scored

G Thomas 6 started well and had some intelligent passes. Faded though. Looked tired or simply off the pace

Fortune 7 this is why TM signed him. He just didn't do it enough all season. Yes he's frustrating when he doesn't jump for headers but he does have moments like this where he works hard and bullies opposition

Armstrong 6 not getting in right positions for me. Played well but not the arma from start of season

Jones 7 looks so so good. Nearly scored and always a threat. Asisted thr 3rd. I still can't believe that poster who started a thread saying he looked rubbish after his debut. Csnt wait to see more of him next season

Phillips 6 emaculate flick for 3rd goal.

Lameires 7 this is the Ruben we all want to see! He needs players playing well alongside him clearly. Brilliantly well taken goal and nearly had a 2nd too

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

RCC 7
Martin 9
Stephens 8
Vincelot 7
Hunt 4
Rose 6
Fleck 7
Cole 7
Thomas 5
Armstrong 5
Fortune 6

Phillips 6
Jones 7
Lameires 7

Samo

Once some fans have taken a dislike to player they cannot see anything good he does.

stupot07

RCC 7
Vincelot 6
Stephens 6
Martin 7
Rose 6
Cole 8
Fleck 7
Hunt 4
Thomas 6
Armstrong 5
Fortune 5

Phillips 6
Jones 7
Lamieres 7

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Nick

Administrator
RCC 7 - Made some good stops, a confident catch that could have gone through his hands but a couple of bad decisions made. Running out for the ball and the passing about.
Martin 8 - Dealt with Sharp well, everything seemed to fall for him.
Stephens 7- While it is all well and good running forward with the ball, he lost it a few times and put us under pressure.
Vincelot 7
Hunt 5 - Was better in the first half, when they started playing the diagonal ball he had no chance.
Rose 7 - Really like him, wins headers and makes good attacking runs we havent seen. Lost it a couple of times but I think he was knackered!
Fleck 7 - Played well, battled and fought!
Cole 7 - Much better when he sits deep with Fleck, not sure why Mowbray didn't notice and kept putting him on the wing.
Thomas 5 - Played well first 25 minutes, but after that wasn't in the game much. Still did some good touches and passes though and promising.
Armstrong 6 - Didn't do too much after his shot that went in.
Fortune 7 - Played really well first half, second half his touches weren't as good but seemed to manage to take the ball round players. People getting on his back the first time he gave it away, but he battled back and won the ball!

Phillips 7
Jones 7
Lameires 7

Samo

Blimey take it you didn't see Hunt having rings run round him today?

You know players have THAT performance when they know it's time to retire......

To be fair I wasn't at the game but it seems not everyone saw what you saw.

Nick

Administrator
Blimey take it you didn't see Hunt having rings run round him today?

You know players have THAT performance when they know it's time to retire......

1st half wasnt too bad.

2nd half it was often 2 v 1 or a diagonal ball and he was never going to win the header.

covcity4life

He won the ball effectively quite a few times and also took the chance to clear ball down line more than his fellow defenders

Anyone rating him a 4 has an axe to grind or just clueless. No one out there for cov today was a 4

ajsccfc

Hunt wasn't amazing, but for midfielders slotting in at fullback I think both did alright overall.

steve82

RCC 8 excellent saves yet again, commanding too.
Vincelot 6 not his natural position but stood up to the task.
Stephens 7 steady at the back, big mo style runs too!
Martin 8 turned into a rock at the back!
Hunt 6 coped well, fitness took its toll in the end.
Rose 7 starting to shine now, adds power we need in midfield
Cole 8 did the simple things with ease, controls the tempo.
Fleck 7 good game for fleck, don't recall any stray balls today.
Thomas 6 started brightly, faded after the 20th foul on him. Battered and bruised. Intelligent player.
Armstrong 6 will come good again, not the pre Xmas AA
Fortune 7 where did those tricks come from? Best game today.

Phillips 6 solid cameo, nice assist for Lameries.
Jones 6 tricky player, added drive and pace
Lamieres 6 impacted well, should of squared to AA tho. Nice goal.
Not a bad performance to end the home campaign, who predicted this score line looking at the team sheet, provides hope for the summer of building ahead. George Thomas showed what a intelligent player he is with a neat touch and will develop into a first team regular. Great control to lay off JC to tee up Rose for the 2nd goal. RCC confident and commanding again with match saving saves, few mistakes still but streets ahead of a few months ago. Rose adds the strength and physicality to the middle 3rd and is weighing in with vital extra goals. Martin is a more composed power house at the back and hopefully will be retained. Hunt proved how poor Sam Ricketts has been lately and looked far better some nice passes, tackles and intelligent play, very calm tho lacks match fitness. Excellent cross in the 2nd half.

SBAndy

He won the ball effectively quite a few times and also took the chance to clear ball down line more than his fellow defenders

Anyone rating him a 4 has an axe to grind or just clueless. No one out there for cov today was a 4

Hahahahaha cleared the ball down the line? That's a good thing is it? He gave the ball away almost every time he had it. His touch was abysmal. He didn't win a header all game. Positionally poor. Can't believe anyone thought he was ok. I'm with ISSS, it was a performance that basically said "I can't play professionally any more". Besides, I haven't got an axe to grind with the guy, only seen him once prior to this.

steve82

Hahahahaha cleared the ball down the line? That's a good thing is it? He gave the ball away almost every time he had it. His touch was abysmal. He didn't win a header all game. Positionally poor. Can't believe anyone thought he was ok. I'm with ISSS, it was a performance that basically said "I can't play professionally any more". Besides, I haven't got an axe to grind with the guy, only seen him once prior to this.

Everything you highlighted he offered, did more and better than Ricketts would of yesterday.

olderskyblue

If you ignore that hunt gave away nearly all his passes and throw ins to SU, never won a header, then he was a solid 6.....

I_Saw_Shaw_Score

If you ignore that hunt gave away nearly all his passes and throw ins to SU, never won a header, then he was a solid 6.....

Spot on.

That throw in at the start of the 2nd half on half way where he just slammed the throw straight down the line into the pitch and it just rolled to the Sheff U player was bizarre and summed up a dire performance.

Samo

Ha just read this thanks for knocking my views on a game you didn't attend.

Did I knock your views? I simply pointed out that as usual opinions on players performance differ. Perhaps they watched a different game by mistake?

covcity4life

I thibk the fact they are whetting so upset shows they really didn't want hunt to have a good game and it's pissed them off he did.

DazzleTommyDazzle

I thought that Hunt played very well in the first half.

Like most of the team, he didn't do as well in the second, but he did put in one excellent cross that should have brought a goal.

For me, our best payers yesterday were Cole, Stevens and Fleck.

johnwillomagic

I thought the players who have dissed Hunt seem to have given Thomas two marks more in most cases?
That tells me all I need to know about their opinions and ratings tbh Hunt far better than Thomas in first half and
Thomas subbed off second half......hmm seemd TM disagreed with most of the Hunt dissers too then it seems.....:whistle:

covcity4life

I thought the players who have dissed Hunt seem to have given Thomas two marks more in most cases?
That tells me all I need to know about their opinions and ratings tbh Hunt far better than Thomas in first half and
Thomas subbed off second half......hmm seemd TM disagreed with most of the Hunt dissers too then it seems.....:whistle:

thomas is acamedy kid innit.

great post man,i 100% agree

Users who are viewing this thread