Reading Protests (1 Viewer)

sw88

Chief Commentator!
No video coverage atm, just audio. Sounds like there’s been tannoy announcements and a few fans decided better, but there’s still at least 80 sat there just being circled by stewards.

Last announcement gave them a minute, but it’s been way longer! Bit like when you say to a toddler ‘don’t make me count to 3!! 1, 2, 2 and a half……’ 🤣

clint van damme

They tried that against us and bottled it, must have been giving out some bollocks before the game

Grendel

game abondoned

Yank

Never had an issue with Reading fans tbf and don't blame them for doing this. Amazing to think they were in the Prem not so long ago and now unless something drastic happens could go into administration.

Nuskyblue

Never had an issue with Reading fans tbf and don't blame them for doing this. Amazing to think they were in the Prem not so long ago and now unless something drastic happens could go into administration.
Yep, they had a good owner for 20+ years, now they have a proper mess. At least when we had Sisu we knew they were cunts.

I'm not even sure they know who is fully in charge there

HuckerbyDublinWhelan

I think you are right.

Listening to their fans on Talk sport now. Crying shamez they will fall like a stone sadly.
SISU we’re vile, but kept the bills paid as a bare minimum. He’s literally abandoned them - I’m sure they haven’t paid the catering staff, so the little people so to speak.

Nuskyblue

Yea, this happened last season.

I think there is a split model here and they have some sort of rift between them? Either way it is a mess, whatever regs are in place are clearly not up to muster. Majedski was clearly a decent owner, how he could sell to these Jonny come lateys beggars belief.

Their plight is something we should support really, we are all in it together, even if we pretend we're not.

Paul Anthony

Owner has liquidated 2 clubs prior to this.

How has this been approved...

Because it's the EFL, and everyone knows their owner tests aren't worth the paper they're written on.

Still, they'll take some points and a nice fine for the coffers, I'm sure.

Nuskyblue

Because it's the EFL, and everyone knows their owner tests aren't worth the paper they're written on.

Still, they'll take some points and a nice fine for the coffers, I'm sure.
It really isn't.

The EFL should be beyond reproach . A blind man could have seen this was not a good deal.

skybluegod

Had an event with the ref for this game today. Good bloke from Middlesbrough.
Said the FA and club were aware the event was likely going to be abandoned on the day due to the protest but had to try. But was clear the second it started it wasn't going to get back on.

Poor bloke now has to redo the 10 hour round trip on a Tuesday night in the next couple weeks. The joys of being an EFL ref 👍

Users who are viewing this thread