Real Madrid vs Man City (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

Who chose the colors? Real Madrid all white, Man City pale yellow. Can barely tell the difference on my TV.

ccfcway

just assume that whoever is on the ball plays for Real Madrid

what a shocking 1st half for the "sky blues"

Pipehitterz

Man City playing fucking shit.
Can you imagine being in 'any ' semi final , let alone champions league , and playing without an ounce of passion .

Gazolba

Pretty insipid game from Man City. Never looked like getting a shot on target, never mind scoring. There is a vast gulf between the Spanish clubs and the English clubs at the moment. Wish CCFC had a player like Marcelo.

lifeskyblue

Only one team wanted to win that. Real won at a canter. Man city poor, lethargic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Pretty insipid game from Man City. Never looked like getting a shot on target, never mind scoring. There is a vast gulf between the Spanish clubs and the English clubs at the moment. Wish CCFC had a player like Marcelo.

Would rather have one like Ronaldo or Bale;)

SkyblueBazza

They looked like a team that believed they would not get through...& funnily enough - they didn't

...onwards & upwards PUSB

clint van damme

I watched a bit of man city v saints on Sunday and they were very pedestrian, I put it down to them having a CL semi final in a few days.

But they carried on where they left off, awful performance. Pep is going to need a major clear out.

M&B Stand

Sergio Aguero is brilliant against villa, Norwich, Swansea etc, flat track bully if ever there was one.

clint van damme

saw his record against top 6 sides and CL the other day. Couldn't believe how bad it was.

Apparently it was the same in Spain though I haven't actually seen it.

Users who are viewing this thread