Really pleased (1 Viewer)

Hey guys not actually a City fan.. however my dad is a lifelong fan so always keep an eye open for your results and try to get to a couple of games each season.. I'm a Brighton fan so was really interested when a cult hero of ours (slade) was appointed your manager.. even more surprised that he didn't do anything near the job you needed! Anyway just wanted to say how amazing the city support was on Sunday and how pleased I was to see the result go your way and the players giving it their all! Looks like robins has them on side so hopefully he'll stay! Just curious to know how you think you'll fare next season.. assuming the inevitable happens.. and who are you most worried about losing? Anyway wish you all the best for the rest of the season!

clint van damme

will probably start well, we'll all get our hopes up only for them to be dashed as usual as another false dawn rears it's ugly head!

Gazolba

We'll lose almost everyone and start next season with a mostly new team.
And new doesn't necessarily mean better.
I expect us to finish in the middle or bottom half of the table.
I cannot see us getting promoted for many years.
But I am a pessimist by nature so take it with a grain of salt.

CovBurty

thanks for your best wishes. all City fans are hoping for an immediate bounce back to L1. Robins is our best chance of this happening. Realistically, every team in L2 are going to want to beat us, so it will be tough call.
trouble with this club is expectation. I'm struggling with this myself. a lot of fans expect better or we deserve to play at higher levels than is now possible. Given the financial state we are in. So, let's see what happens, I feel that currently L1 is our new premiership, so first step is try to get back up after that who knows.

CovBurty

I think we'll go straight back up (if indeed we do go down), especially with Robins there. He's instilled motivation and belief into the players and it showed on Sunday when every one of them played their hearts out (Thank you).
We've got six cup finals left and we're not going down without a fight.
Let's see what players we have left next season. then make a more qualified judgement

Astute

I think we will go straight back up next season. Robins has sorted out our main problems. I can see most of the players he wants to keep staying with us after Sunday. Most players don't get to play at Wembley let alone win there. They will be buzzing. 3 wins on the bounce now after looking so poor all season.

Players will also want to come to us. If one goal scorer comes in it will be a good season. Two a great season. And the younger players are now much more experienced.

Captain Dart

Let's see what players we have left next season. then make a more qualified judgement

Never make predictions while being carried along on a wave of euphoria.

Users who are viewing this thread