Record season ticket sales connected to new owners @NFFC (1 Viewer)

Colin Steins Smile

I appreciate that this is NOT a CCFC matter, but it's interesting to see the impact of new owners at Notts Forest & given the fact their supporters have not endured two relegations in recent years.

"Nottingham Forest supporters have created a new record for season card sales. Sales have risen to an exceptional 16,256 as the price reduction period came to an end on 1 July.

This is the largest number of season card sales in recent years and certainly this century.

Ticket office manager Ryan Balchin said: "I have never known such demand. In the initial rush after the new owners announced a ten percent reduction in prices we exceeded over 2,500 sales in just a few days."

A spokesman for the club added: "All of us at Nottingham Forest want to thank the way the supporters have demonstrated their commitment so solidly. The manner in which the fans have responded so positively to the new regime cannot be underestimated. It is particularly pleasing to note that over 4,500 of these sales are either completely new or lapsed fans."

AndreasB

Derby County get 20k+ season tickets every season, a better more loyal fanbase. Forest would lose half these next year with a mid table finish.

pastythegreat

A fan Base that should of been selling high numbers of ST cards release story because they finally sell high numbers of ST cards!
I have no interest in Forest or what they do.
When you look at what's happening at Blackpool with the Venkys, at Orient no longer a football league club. What's happening with us. You have Forest fams moaning because their owner sells a few players and pockets the cash. Boo fucking hoo!!!!

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Bob Latchford

I appreciate that this is NOT a CCFC matter, but it's interesting to see the impact of new owners at Notts Forest & given the fact their supporters have not endured two relegations in recent years.

"Nottingham Forest supporters have created a new record for season card sales. Sales have risen to an exceptional 16,256 as the price reduction period came to an end on 1 July.

This is the largest number of season card sales in recent years and certainly this century.

Ticket office manager Ryan Balchin said: "I have never known such demand. In the initial rush after the new owners announced a ten percent reduction in prices we exceeded over 2,500 sales in just a few days."

A spokesman for the club added: "All of us at Nottingham Forest want to thank the way the supporters have demonstrated their commitment so solidly. The manner in which the fans have responded so positively to the new regime cannot be underestimated. It is particularly pleasing to note that over 4,500 of these sales are either completely new or lapsed fans."
I fully understand your point . fair play to their new owners .

Users who are viewing this thread