Red light cameras (1 Viewer)

napolimp

Does anyone know if the red light cameras in Coventry work. For example, the one outside Sainsburys Canley, and ones on Ansty Road? I often see people go through these lights on red and am wondering if people actually get caught.

clint van damme

Does anyone know if the red light cameras in Coventry work. For example, the one outside Sainsburys Canley, and ones on Ansty Road? I often see people go through these lights on red and am wondering if people actually get caught.

Accidentally went through a red on Ansty Rd a few months ago and not heard anything.

duffer

First it's dodgy MOTs, and now it's running red lights. This isn't GTA V you know.😄

I suspect they're on, though I've never seen them flash in all honesty.

I might get a 1 COV number plate off ebay (the Lord Mayor's car from memory) and run it a dozen times to get Maton nicked. 😄

Hobo

Depends if they are active or not and also how late you are going through them. They have to have a pedestrian crossing also.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Depends if they are active or not and also how late you are going through them. They have to have a pedestrian crossing also.
I think hitting the pedestrian would be a bigger worry than running the red light!

Users who are viewing this thread