Reggie Yates in Russia (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Anybody else watch it? Absolutely speechless at how backward they are.

He has some balls though to be fair

lewys33

When was it on? I've been asked to work in Russia for a few days soon. I said as long as the plane doesn't fly over Ukraine it should be fine, will this change my mind?

Nick

Administrator
It was on BBC Three about the Nationalists.

Some of the stuff people were saying was outrageous, no idea how he stood there.

skybluetony176

Just as bad the other night with homosexuals. Very backwards. Apparently being gay means you're automatically a paedophile.

Ashdown

I'd love to have a romp around Russia but yes many of them appear to be as insular and narrow minded as some of the Yanks, no wonder they have deep suspicions about each other !

wingy

I'd love to have a romp around Russia but yes many of them appear to be as insular and narrow minded as some of the Yanks, no wonder they have deep suspicions about each other !

Makes It doubly disappointing as we seem to have chosen the American model for what we deem "SOCIETY"

Otis

Just as bad the other night with homosexuals. Very backwards. Apparently being gay means you're automatically a paedophile.

I saw this one. Shocking.

And as you all know, my missus is from Russia and she pretty much agreed with the view that homosexuality is a perversion and she actually came out and said that Russia didn't used to have any gays and it was something brought in by the West. :eek::facepalm::eek:

Words fail me.

When she first came over here she quickly noticed and commented upon the amount of disabled people we have in this country and then pointed out quite proudly that they don't have disabled people in Russia.

Think we have now found the cure all for everything. Just build a few borders, cause disability and homosexuality apparently cannot cross certain borders.

bringbackrattles

I was in that mad boozer last night in the Burges that used to be Reflections nightclub with a few lads celebrating St Georges Day,and it was packed.In the courtyard area two lads were kissing each other and i said to them stop that as there are blokes in here who will take offence.They carried on though and my warning came true as one of them got nutted ! To be honest that's the first time I've encountered gays kissing and it shocked me and they said am I homophobic then ? I was honest and told them what you're doing sickens me but they thought it was normal. Strange world.

Users who are viewing this thread