Relegated before the final (1 Viewer)

Otis

i fuking quoted you saying it be a good thing ffs. how much more do you need

your embarassed right now otis. handle it like a man please
Ha!

You have been made to look a fool.

It is clear as day that I have not said being relegated would be a good thing.

Dear, oh dear.

Poor CC4L

covcity4life

My bro's mates with Dave Deakin who's one of the CWR sports journos & he interviewed Callum Reilly today who said that he's tryin to get the determination & will to survive mentality that Blues had when they ended up surviving on the last day v Bolton because,according to Reilly,it just isn't there at Cov

interesting

thats one thing i dont have an issue with slade right now. cant argue with much of what he says. we are gonna need alot of fight to get out of this. reilly was brilliant vs wymcombe. although i heard some fans say he poor before that?

covcity4life

It's impossible to sign good players in January in the lower reaches of league one.

Look at the dross Mowbray unearthed last January when we were still in with a promotion chance.

so now you dont blame mowbray for 2nd half slump?

wow i changed grendels mind on TM. i am really good.

Otis

You have merely quoted me saying that if we are already relegated come the final it might be a good thing for our cup final chances and nothing else.

Clear as day. Thank you. I accept your apology.

Grendel

so now you dont blame mowbray for 2nd half slump?

wow i changed grendels mind on TM. i am really good.

The loan rules were different last year so it was easier. Yes he couldn't even get a team of players to muster a handful of wins to end up in the too 6 - also as I said he should have been able to get better players as we were in a much stronger position last season and more of a draw.

You backed a dud - just accept and move on

covcity4life

My bro said Reilly looked out of his depth at Championship level with Blues but seems to think he'd do a job at league 1 level

ive only seen him in highlights in league 1 so cant comment. but thought he was a real driving force vs wycombe. one of the few players to get ball and take some strides forward wit hit. brave

yes thats right i am praising a slade signing. what a hater i am!

steve82

your first half of post is entirely about mowbray AGAIN. everyone on this forum agrees summer recruitment was not good enough. why have you even wasted time typing that? to make slade look good?

and you end the post with another dig at tm.

do you now see how bias you are? you obsessed pal

btw to sum your post up

beaven good. nothing else worth noting this window

It's impossible to sign good players in January in the lower reaches of league one.

Look at the dross Mowbray unearthed last January when we were still in with a promotion chance.

January is much harder than the summer for sure.

Look at two posts.... near on impossible to get your choice of players in January window!
You also clearly made a fool of yourself by your last statement... let's talk Nathan Clarke. A leader, experienced, sticks his body in the way and heads everything. You not think he's improved the overall stability in defence and organisation?
If not you clearly don't go.... and you'd also see how Lee burge's mistakes have proved costly... tho highlights should educate you there.
I'll also give you the fact that TM searched a whole summer for a player of this mould and failed... kelvin wilson, what a waste that would of been with a injury cv like Reda, shambles!
And yes I'll keep highlighting TM's failing to you as you've been defending him for fuck no's how long so much that I cannot be arsed to copy and paste then all, but let's just say everyone's told you to drop it weeks ago. Proving your just as biased to TM and im favouring RS recruitment currently to what TM offered this summer.
I'll also put it that any new manager would suffer the same fate with the frailties he/they inherited

covcity4life

steve your comming accross a lil rude. work on that please

now i never once said clarke bad signing or hadnt improved us. i said we cannot make statements like slade has improved the defence when stats do not show that. when we still let goals in and when still lose games. can you agree with this?

now burge ha proven costly. you can say tm never brought a keeper in sure. but mowbray played rcc. rcc is big par tof us going wembley. you have to ask why is slade picking burge in league when he keeps costing us? could it be that slade made a bad tactical decision?

and your last line is just defeatist. venus won 4/5.

Otis

now i never once said clarke bad signing or hadnt improved us. i said we cannot make statements like slade has improved the defence when stats do not show that. when we still let goals in and when still lose games. can you agree with this?

now burge ha proven costly. you can say tm never brought a keeper in sure. but mowbray played rcc. rcc is big par tof us going wembley. you have to ask why is slade picking burge in league when he keeps costing us? could it be that slade made a bad tactical decision?

I think he must have drugged all the opposition teams in their pre-game lunches.;)

covcity4life

i beleive venus ridiculous losing streak and sisu not acting quick enough to bring in slade or anyone else will be biggest reason for relegation otis. but if slade continues like this he will have to take a huge portion of it. not even his biggest fan can deny we were already down when he took over

steve82

I do ask myself why he persists in Burge your quite right. MV picked him ahead of RCC to. I don't rate Burge for the record tho he's had some big games too.
To go back to your MV 4/5 comment again..... yawn... any new manager would of likely done that as the season was only 10 games old. Ask yourself what happened in November and December when MV destroyed all confidence... now pick that team up and go again!
polite enough for you. x X x

Otis

i beleive venus ridiculous losing streak and sisu not acting quick enough to bring in slade or anyone else will be biggest reason for relegation otis. but if slade continues like this he will have to take a huge portion of it. not even his biggest fan can deny we were already down when he took over
Would agree it is a big factor, that of leaving it in Venus's hands for that long. It was a big, big mistake.

covcity4life

I do ask myself why he persists in Burge your quite right. MV picked him ahead of RCC to. I don't rate Burge for the record tho he's had some big games too.
To go back to your MV 4/5 comment again..... yawn... any new manager would of likely done that as the season was only 10 games old. Ask yourself what happened in November and December when MV destroyed all confidence... now pick that team up and go again!
polite enough for you. x X x

the yawn bit was rude but yes better

ok nice to see we agree on some points. i imagine we agree on alot more if u didnt think i TM mad and i didnt think you are infact RS

venus winning 4/5 shows it was a team that could win. one could even say he rided the mowbray wave of tactics/training etc and then when that worse off and it was just venus thats where it all fell apart.

regardless though a team that can go from bottom to 5pts from playoffs in November is not a foregone conclusion to be relegated.

Astute

i fuking quoted you saying it be a good thing ffs. how much more do you need

your embarassed right now otis. handle it like a man please
Says the keyboard warrior.

I'll help you out here. If you see it one way and everyone else sees it another way there is a chance that you are wrong.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

covcity4life...what's been up with you recently?? You've stopped banging on about missing TM but are now having digs at people about Slade. It's like you're bitter about TM going and happy to see Slade fail.

'Knowing you' from this forum for a while, you've normally come across as a decent poster and but recently you've been getting quite aggy with people.

Slade by and large has been shit but he's been in the door 5 minutes. I'm not saying he's the answer but stop with this vendetta you seem to have picked up to justify your sorrow that TM has gone.

Chin up...if I see you at Wembley, I'll give you a hug and buy you a pint.

WM
I'm glad CovCity4life has blocked me, he's becoming a nightmare. :nailbiting:

Users who are viewing this thread