Religious intolerance (2 Viewers)

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

How on earth have I missed this thread!

I'm really bored at work, but I think by the looks of one page, the other 22 may well be enough to finish me off.

dancers lance

It's like a bloody watchtower mag!
I was browsing the latest edition of the Watchtower, whilst savouring a Unicorn Frappuccino at Starbucks (I told them my name was Hugh Jorgan, it was very funny) which I guess is subjective, but I found it funny.

So I guess this thread is a little like the Watchtower, just without the whole of the world having to die so that the 144,000 true witnesses can be raptured into heaven.............................or have you got something to tell us Nick?

Gazolba

On her radio show, Dr Laura Schlesinger said that, as an observant Orthodox Jew, homosexuality is an abomination under any circumstances. The following is an open letter response to Dr Schlesinger, written by a U.S. man and posted on the internet:

Dear Dr Laura

Thank you for doing so much to educate people regarding God’s law. I have learned a great deal from your show, and try to share that knowledge with as many people as I can. When someone tries to defend the homosexual lifestyle for example, I simply remind them that Leviticus 18:22 clearly states it to be an abomination. End of debate. I do need some advice from you however, regarding some other elements of God’s law and how to follow them.

<snip>
People have always deliberately selected the parts of religious texts that they wanted to make their points, and conveniently overlooked other parts that were in conflict with their point of view.
Even the total content of the bible was arranged to include only the books they wanted and other books were left out entirely.

Nick

Administrator
I was browsing the latest edition of the Watchtower, whilst savouring a Unicorn Frappuccino at Starbucks (I told them my name was Hugh Jorgan, it was very funny) which I guess is subjective, but I found it funny.

So I guess this thread is a little like the Watchtower, just without the whole of the world having to die so that the 144,000 true witnesses can be raptured into heaven.............................or have you got something to tell us Nick?

Just a wife that is too polite to tell people to piss off for knocking on the door. So being added to the hit list so they pull up especially to try and push their crap.

Answering the door in a pair of spiderman pyjama bottoms with the gut out scratching my arse did the job, not been back since.

Users who are viewing this thread