Remember when (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

We were told to 'do our bit' to help the club?

So we all go out, and buy season tickets in record amounts, purchase the club kits in record amounts, fans who cant commit to an ST last season coming to whatever games they could leading to us having an average attendance a lot higher than the club banked on, all this during a time where people are struggling to put food on the table despite working 60 hour weeks.

What do we get in response to doing all that?

Our best center half fucking off for a shit fee to league rivals, no home games due to a shit pitch (granted mainly wasps but no-one can tell me we didn't at least have an inkling) and constant rhetoric's from the manager of how we haven't got a pot to piss in, along with ITK's stating we need to 'plug the gap'

3 months ago, this board was full of hope, we all thought yes, Coventry City can finally make a decent attempt on the back of the rise and feel good factor of the fans, at getting back to the promised land

3 months later I think we all agree a long relegation threatened season could be coming our way

Only us hey

ccfctommy

So we all go out, and buy season tickets in record amounts, purchase the club kits in record amounts, fans who cant commit to an ST last season coming to whatever games they could leading to us having an average attendance a lot higher than the club banked on, all this during a time where people are struggling to put food on the table despite working 60 hour weeks.

Our best center half fucking off for a shit fee to league rivals, no home games due to a shit pitch (granted mainly wasps but no-one can tell me we didn't at least have an inkling) and constant rhetoric's from the manager of how we haven't got a pot to piss in, along with ITK's stating we need to 'plug the gap'

3 months ago, this board was full of hope, we all thought yes, Coventry City can finally make a decent attempt on the back of the rise and feel good factor of the fans, at getting back to the promised land

3 months later I think we all agree a long relegation threatened season could be coming our way

Only us hey

Shite isn't it?

Corrado

Only us hey

I don't agree a long relegation threatened season could be coming our way and I bet I'm not the only one.

We have played two games, stop being so dramatic

Senior Vick from Alicante

Only us hey

If and its a big IF granted, it means we keep the big 3 and keeps the club afloat until a sale goes through would it not be a good thing? Sisu are skint from what most are saying and the clubs for sale. If we are for sale they are not putting any money in any time soon.

Hertsccfc

C
It's amazing how players become our best when people are angry.
Come on he was clearly our best defender. I think we will come to realise that the more games we play. Rose appears more talented but he lacks Hyam's anticipation and reading of the game.

Unfortunately it is likely that time is catching up with Fadz and Panzo is still difficult to assess. He has talent but i fear he has shown that he is liable to make mistakes. His pace covers up for it to an extent, but i would rather have know how that just pace.

Corrado

SISU OUT

League one beckons saddle

giphy.gif

Ian1779

If we had done a poll before the start of the season where you have to sell one of Hyam, O’Hare, Hamer or Gyokeres then there is only one player winning that.

fatso

Only us hey
What we have, is a pre season where none of our better players have been sold,
We have a business model that requires us to sell players to survive, and yet so far we have managed to retain every player that MR wants.
It remains to be seen if that continues to be the case, but not selling is a major bonus, as is retaining MR and AV.
The pitch debacle has undoubtedly cost us money, and injuries to O'hare and Kelly are a blow, butvim delighted to of kept the likes of Gyokeres and Hamer.

D

Deleted member 2477

Only us hey
You wet the bed or just had a doom and gloom pill. More crap paper talk just like Ohare and Gyo but lets not let it get in the way of bashing the club and our owners

SIR ERNIE

You wet the bed or just had a doom and gloom pill. More crap paper talk just like Ohare and Gyo but lets not let it get in the way of bashing the club and our owners

Crap owners deserve a bashing.

No credible plan to improve the football club at Championship level and a hand-to-mouth, month by month financial strategy.

They're in the wrong business. The football club and the supporters need them gone.

fernandopartridge

Crap owners deserve a bashing.

No credible plan to improve the football club at Championship level and a hand-to-mouth, month by month financial strategy.

They're in the wrong business. The football club and the supporters need them gone.
I bet they've never held an interest in a company for a prolonged period like this, they genuinely haven't a got a clue what they're doing

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

I bet they've never held an interest in a company for a prolonged period like this, they genuinely haven't a got a clue what they're doing

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Put the club up for sale and pitch it as a chance to capitalise on Wasps’ failure at the same time.

skybluepm2

It has been a depressing few weeks, particularly after the wave of optimism that had been built up after last season’s success.

However, if there’s one man who appears to thrive off working in adversity, it’s Robins. He’s done so ever since he came back and although he is becoming more and more vocal about his frustrations, I wouldn’t bet against him and the boys putting the smiles back on our faces sooner rather than later.

PUSB-We_are_going_up

Remember when we had no issues, yeah me either. We are like the EFL problem child constantly causing our own downfall, shit business mold, shit owners, shit pitch, shit landlords, shit council, shit past managers, shit decision making, shit panic sales. The list can go on and on and on and on, but I cant be bothered to list any more things. I’m sick and tired of our great football club being a laughing stock. We are a basket case and have been for too long, there is not much we can do about it but I have voiced my frustrations so I feel better 👍

Users who are viewing this thread