remember (1 Viewer)

ccfc92

In December time I believe, that it got announced on CET website that a deal had been agreed for ccfc to purchase half the Ricoh? How times have changed since then :-(

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
In December time I believe, that it got announced on CET website that a deal had been agreed for ccfc to purchase half the Ricoh? How times have changed since then :-(

just proves you shouldnt believe everything you read in the papers.......

no such deal was ever made only ever got as far as heads of terms and thats not a contract or binding

ccfc92

just proves you shouldnt believe everything you read in the papers.......

no such deal was ever made only ever got as far as heads of terms and thats not a contract or binding

I'm not saying it was binding. But things were looking up, we were playing good football and getting results, then from new years day onwards.... Doh!

James Smith

I'm not saying it was binding. But things were looking up, we were playing good football and getting results, then from new years day onwards.... Doh!
Well SISU/CCFC walked away from the Charity not the other way round - we may never know the reason why!

James Smith

They didn't have the money

Now is that speculation or do you have evidence to back that up, because if you do, where is uncle Tim going to get his millions for the white elephant stadium without crippling interest rates? :eek:

torchomatic

quinn1971

It's all hot air, who would lend them money?

Exactly. .Its all a bluff by sisu.They can't afford a new ground and they wont get planning permission anyway.Sisu are getting desperate and their plan is falling apart.pretty sure our first game will be at the ricoh.

The CableGuy

Wasn't that the story that the CT hyped up on Twitter the night before?

"BIGGEST CITY STORY WE'VE EVER DONE! EXCLUSIVE IN TOMORROW'S CT!"

Months later, the Editor was suspended for inappropriate use of Twitter. :whistle:

James Smith

CCC? They were quick enough to give it to ACL. And they seem to have a bundle for their new HQ.

Yeah but then they are a shareholder in ACL so you can sort of see why they bought the mortgage.

Users who are viewing this thread