Renewing your season ticket? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

I read this and although there are not actually many individual responses you can see why vermin latch on to football clubs in an effort to fleece a customer base not seen in any other area of business. Only football fans will line up to part with their money however they are used and abused. There are a lot of questions to be asked for me before I give that devious hedge fund any more of our family money. All you'll hear though is bullshit till they've had your money. They might even file the accounts sometime after any major playing targets have been missed, then there is the question of how many points do we start with 0 or -15. Its what I've done and largely enjoyed now for 35 years but the last 3 years have been a farce............................................. Investors please now show your hand !

If you've done it for 35 years the experience is nothing new is it?

Ian Wallace will be here for ever - sold to the man who bids the highest
Early 80's the whole squad disappeared but still the fans turn up
Butcher butchered the squad but people still go
We sell Kevin Gallagher and pretend Roy Wegerle was better
We sell our ground and get relegated still we go.

Fans boycotting games doesn't work and has never achieved anything.

J

Jack Griffin

If you've done it for 35 years the experience is nothing new is it?

It just seems to be so much more dangerous for the club this time, those past lies were always expected & not out of the ordinary for any struggling club, £60M debt (~6 years turnover), that is a new & frightening experience (though I think GR & BR etc put club in similar situation).

RPHunt

I think it is way to early for anyone to be talking about season ticket renewal. No one knows yet how complex the administartion process is likely to be nor how long it will last.

The administrator at Porstmouth was able to sell season tickets by setting up a trust bank account in which ST money was ring-fenced. I doubt if they would have sold any STs if the fans believed that it would go towards paying the £300k a month administration costs.

Wait for something similar to be set up at CCFC.

@richh87

I'll wait and see whether SISU have gone thanks. This club doesn't feel like it belongs to me right now.

Flying Fokker

I'll wait and see whether SISU have gone thanks. This club doesn't feel like it belongs to me right now.

Even though you may have felt that way, the truth is 'we' never owned the club. It has always been the project of a few men with big egos and businessmen.

If you were to invest in the club then I agree. I also agree that the connection as a fan is very tenuous now......the longer it goes on, the worse it gets to the point where people will have no affinity with CCFC.

rupert_bear

Someone has to pay this administrator mega bucks, so think of that before you part with any season ticket cash and i include commiting to buying on the never never too. As i see it sisu will be picking up that admin. bill, who else can ?

CCFCWALL

it's my first year as a season ticket holder and as i'm only 15 i rely heavily on the bus to get me up to the ricoh as my dad works on saturdays. So it all depends where we play don't get me wrong I love my club but if i can't get to the ground then it's a no. But i feel that the club will come to a deal to stay at the ricoh, for the sake of the fans.

Baginton

If the price starts with a two and has three digits, i'll probably renew, as I live a 5 minute walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread