Respect (1 Viewer)

ICHAN

Not on the role of honour list either
Who's going to do the list of who's not on the list!

Brylowes

Bet he still comes back everyday, I even bet he's still keeping track of this cry for help thread.
Aggro If you are still keeping tabs on this thread, please please please reconsider,add my name to the list, I'm already delicate and vulnerable. Small case letters will do :angelic:

Never has a list caused so much angst, heartache, and bitterness.
Well not since "Craig's"

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Cheers for the shout out, and travel well WEA.

I do find it funny how this forum is 90% nothing to do with the football, its base purpose.

Even tomorrow's match thread has less activity on it than this!

BackRoomRummermill

Respect back to everyone , Cov fans arguing with each other will achieve nothing but more misery on our plight, it's time to Pull together and get behind the name CCFC which I am proud to support however shite they are , it's not SISU, council or a c l or wasps, it's our club the fans.

ajsccfc

Definitely coming back to check the reactions, people who genuinely leave just stop posting.

trevelfarandwide

Has anyone else departed the forum in this manner?

Although I have no problems with WEA, it does seem a bit dramatic to post an I'm Leaving thread...

NortonSkyBlue

Although I have no problems with WEA, it does seem a bit dramatic to post an I'm Leaving thread...
Yes I find it odd, throwing his toys out of the pram like this, if he posted all the things that Nick stated then he left himself wide open, Is he running because he has been outed as hypocrite or is it because he is thin skinned are can't take a bit of criticism? Well I suppose we will never know now!

trevelfarandwide

Yes I find it odd, throwing his toys out of the pram like this, if he posted all the things that Nick stated then he left himself wide open, Is he running because he has been outed as hypocrite or is it because he is thin skinned are can't take a bit of criticism? Well I suppose we will never know now!

He probably felt deeply wronged in some way, hence the need to broadcast the reasons why he's leaving so people would be availed of these reasons. Nice of him to go to the lengths of posting the names of those he respects, but still, I just find I'm Leaving threads to be unnecessary.

covmark

Italia used to flounce every other day, and he's still here.
Unfortunately

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

duffer

comment_RHPPkWMpt9Hb0XCwsVwvqCgRPTeM2ZVT.gif

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
And the capitalised names, what do they represent?

Anyway, it's pretty obvious I made the list because of my 1.16 Likes per Post ratio. Second only to the legendary oldskyblue58's ratio of 1.31. And to be honest, the amount of boring shit he must have churned through in his life to understand as much as he does about accounting is, quite frankly, not worth the extra 0.15 Likes per Post he gets. Dunno why he bothers.

and I still didn't make the list .......... perhaps I should give up ;)

Steve.B50

Not sure.
I believe a large amount of fans read it but not registered and others just no longer bother getting involved as nothing but hassles. We know the club, SISU and the Police monitor the site.
Often wonder how many users the site has on a regular basis.

NortonSkyBlue

errrr... I do. It was spot the city fan when Man Utd came the first couple of times in the first division...
I had friends who wore sky blue scarves for 20 games a season and a red black and white one when United came calling, it was embarrassing at times but as the song goes "those were the days my friend"

Brylowes

I had friends who wore sky blue scarves for 20 games a season and a red black and white one when United came calling, it was embarrassing at times but as the song goes "those were the days my friend"
To blend into the crowds, or to support Man Utd ?

clint van damme

Not sure.
I believe a large amount of fans read it but not registered and others just no longer bother getting involved as nothing but hassles. We know the club, SISU and the Police monitor the site.
Often wonder how many users the site has on a regular basis.

they only need to monitor one thread, they all end up the same anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread