Ricoh 32,000 seater or not (1 Viewer)

cov1987

Why are we struggling with tickets for the Gillingham game, I believe we have only sold approx 16,000 and are releasing another 4-5000 where are the other 10,000 or so tickets The organisation has been two just like our owners.

Last edited:

jon92

It's alrite selling it out for Friday. But will these fans be back? I doubt it very much. Everytime I had a season ticket up Ricoh we were never close to selling it out.

Why are we struggling with tickets for the Gillingham game, I believe we have only sold approx 16,000 and are releasing another 4-5000 where are the other 10,000 or so tickets The organisation has been two just like our owners.

I agree - I am sure we never had this problem with the 32,000 Crewe game !!

jon92

Most weekends at Ricoh we were getting 18-20k I think it was. Only time remember it selling out was Chelsea at home

tuousis

Most weekends at Ricoh we were getting 18-20k I think it was. Only time remember it selling out was Chelsea at home
Most weekends you had no problem getting a ticket.Now all you hear is no more tickets,maybe some more tomorrow.if they have sold 20,000 why the problem to get a ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread