Ricoh loan paid in full (1 Viewer)

SkyBlue_Bear83

Is it? It's boring that you and Grendull think you have something on him that's going to make you look heroes when you say "I told you so" I'm sure you'll get some likes from the usual sycophants but you'll both still be boring.

So why don't one of you pair stop trying to be LR and just spit it out? Or is the illusion of a smoking gun more important in your little roll play than what you actually have to say? Assuming you actually have something to say?

Apparently he owns a livery yard near the Ricoh which he uses as a match day car park for Rugby and Football matches, there I said it.

chiefdave

Apparently he owns a livery yard near the Ricoh which he uses as a match day car park for Rugby and Football matches, there I said it.

Surprised you haven't had a response yet as he's been busy posting on here this morning.

Sick Boy

Haha surely that can't be right? Italia would never dodge a question?! His strange embracement of Wasps certainly makes sense now.

skybluetony176

Is that it? Really! Fair play to him if it is. Easy money. I thought he must be involved with Wasps directly the way Harry and Lloyd have been rattling on about it.

Christ, thats not even as bad as being top management for their main sponsor meaning that you're directly contributing to Wasps being in Coventry.

I assume Grendull was over ruled in the board room on the sponsorship deal and resigned his position at JLR on the same principle he thinks Italia should be taking?

Grendel

Is that it? Really! Fair play to him if it is. Easy money. I thought he must be involved with Wasps directly the way Harry and Lloyd have been rattling on about it.

Christ, thats not even as bad as being top management for their main sponsor meaning that you're directly contributing to Wasps being in Coventry.

I assume Grendull was over ruled in the board room on the sponsorship deal and resigned his position at JLR on the same principle he thinks Italia should be taking?

Do you know how ridiculous you come across on here? Why do you get involved in topics that have nothing to do with you?

I am sure if RFC was found to own a restaurant outside of Sixfields last year you would have said the same thing.

skybluetony176

Do you know how ridiculous you come across on here? Why do you get involved in topics that have nothing to do with you?

I am sure if RFC was found to own a restaurant outside of Sixfields last year you would have said the same thing.

Touched a raw nerve?

Seems to me you do more to contribute to Wasps being here through your work than Italia does by taking fivers off a few people who want to park in his stable yard.

Besides, them horses dont feed themselves and they eat like...

...well, horses.

Last edited:

Grendel

Touched a raw nerve?

Seems to me you do more to contribute to Wasps being here through your work than Italia does by taking fivers off people who want to park in his stable yard.

How have you touched a nerve?

You just constantly want to suck up to other posters on here who you see as siding against the likes of Me, Torch, Dave etc.

I ask again if rfc had known benefits from six fields or indeed Sisu would you be rushing to his defence?

I really doubt it.

skybluetony176

How have you touched a nerve?

You just constantly want to suck up to other posters on here who you see as siding against the likes of Me, Torch, Dave etc.

I ask again if rfc had known benefits from six fields or indeed Sisu would you be rushing to his defence?

I really doubt it.

It's nothing to with other posters. It's you and your so called principles. Having a go at someone who apparently opens up some land they own on match days for car parking while you yourself work and presumably contribute to the fortunes of JLR who then contribute to Wasps. People in glass houses and all that.

Are you suggesting RFC is on the SISU payroll?

duffer

It's nothing to with other posters. It's you and your so called principles. Having a go at someone who apparently opens up some land they own on match days for car parking while you yourself work and presumably contribute to the fortunes of JLR who then contribute to Wasps. People in glass houses and all that.

That doesn't really make sense does it? Grendel doesn't profit directly from Wasps being here, other people possibly do.

If true, it's easy to see why that might slant their opinions. I'm not saying that it does, by the way, I have no idea of the circumstances here - but you'd have to admit that it's possible.

Grendel

But that makes no sense does it? I don't make profit and haven't made any change in opinion.

It could potentially make him profit and many have changed his opinion.

Your trying to change the issue. Why?

skybluetony176

But that makes no sense does it? I don't make profit and haven't made any change in opinion.

It could potentially make him profit and many have changed his opinion.

Your trying to change the issue. Why?

So why do JLR sponsor Wasps? Call me naive but isn't sponsorship a form of advertising and advertising is a tool to sell your product so that in turn you can make a profit to pay your employees like you?

I don't have a problem with anyone working for a Wasps sponsor until they try to make out that they're better than other people taking a few fivers of Wasps supporters on match days. Personally I hope he takes tenners of the Wasps fans and fivers of the CCFC fans. I think your real problem is that you've been trying to say that there's no financial benefit to the local community because Wasps are here but you've just used one of those benefits to have a lame attempt to put someone down.

Grendel

So why do JLR sponsor Wasps? Call me naive but isn't sponsorship a form of advertising and advertising is a tool to sell your product so that in turn you can make a profit to pay your employees like you?

I don't have a problem with anyone working for a Wasps sponsor until they try to make out that they're better than other people taking a few fivers of Wasps supporters on match days. Personally I hope he takes tenners of the Wasps fans and fivers of the CCFC fans. I think your real problem is that you've been trying to say that there's no financial benefit to the local community because Wasps are here but you've just used one of those benefits to have a lame attempt to put someone down.

Who else on here is agreeing with you?

I don't care who does what but clearly one could suggest this influences the way people present an argument.

I don't work for said sponsor by the way. Not, as Duffer, has pointed pot does that have anything to do with the subject matter being discussed as it doesn't mean personal financial gain.

Keep up Tony.

skybluetony176

Who else on here is agreeing with you?

I don't care who does what but clearly one could suggest this influences the way people present an argument.

I don't work for said sponsor by the way. Not, as Duffer, has pointed pot does that have anything to do with the subject matter being discussed as it doesn't mean personal financial gain.

Keep up Tony.

So you earn no income from Wasps main sponsor? Yes or No?

SkyBlue_Bear83

So you earn no income from Wasps main sponsor? Yes or No?

Its irrelevant, your talking about a livelihood anyway. JLR employees do not profit or benefit in anyway from the deal with Wasps, unless you believe JLR only pay wages when they are sponsoring Wasps.

Tbh I doubt many people care that Italia profits from the Ricoh, if I could do it I would. I can however see how how it could affect and bias his view with regards to the Ricoh, and with his lack of a reasonable argument put forward I would guess it has.

Last edited:

Moff

Fucking hell Tony, if I supported our move to Northampton and it transpired I had gained financially from it you would be frothing at the mouth about it, and writing all your usual cliches about it.

When someone proves that Italia, who lets be fair advocates Wasps 100% and CCFC staying at the Ricoh long term 100%, is gaining financially by it, which no one has said is wrong, it just shows why perhaps he advocates these things so passionatly as it helps his personal gain.

italiahorse

Surprised you haven't had a response yet as he's been busy posting on here this morning.

Sorry but difficult to check all posts when holidaying in the campervan.
I'll leave you guessing !!

italiahorse

When someone proves that Italia, who lets be fair advocates Wasps 100% and CCFC staying at the Ricoh long term 100%, is gaining financially by it, which no one has said is wrong, it just shows why perhaps he advocates these things so passionatly as it helps his personal gain.

Or he is applying common sense and understands the reasoning behind what has happened.
Never supported Wasps move here. Would sooner CCFC had done what Wasps have done but now its done it can't be changed.
Enjoy top class rugby on the the TV and now its 20 minutes away.

Nick

Administrator
Or he is applying common sense and understands the reasoning behind what has happened.
Never supported Wasps move here. Would sooner CCFC had done what Wasps have done but now its done it can't be changed.
I think the first is probably more reliable, ruined it by saying common sense.

Grendel

If I assume you always talk crap I'll take that as a compliment.

A lame response.

I wasn't that keen on revealing your financial interest (which I worked out ages ago) but I was finding it increasingly annoying that many posters (Duffer, ChiefDave, Stupot etc.) were presenting sound and reasoned arguments which you would bat off with some absurd unproven soundbite accompanied by the obligatory exclamation mark and then of course gain support from imbeciles like Tony. Ultimately of course it was the absurd Tony's constant moronic interference on something that was nothing to do with him that led to the "expose"

Your cheer leading of Wasps was becoming offensive and you have, in my view, become a mirror image of RFC.

I have no issue, actually, with the financial gain you make -- its good business and I genuinely applaud you for it. However, given your U-turn on views I have to conclude this has influenced your opinion. Again this would not have been a problem other than you went too far. Blatant support of Wasps, advertising the benefit of the experience and mocking anyone who declared an opposite view became too much.

italiahorse

A lame response.

I wasn't that keen on revealing your financial interest (which I worked out ages ago) but I was finding it increasingly annoying that many posters (Duffer, ChiefDave, Stupot etc.) were presenting sound and reasoned arguments which you would bat off with some absurd unproven soundbite accompanied by the obligatory exclamation mark and then of course gain support from imbeciles like Tony. Ultimately of course it was the absurd Tony's constant moronic interference on something that was nothing to do with him that led to the "expose"

Your cheer leading of Wasps was becoming offensive and you have, in my view, become a mirror image of RFC.

I have no issue, actually, with the financial gain you make -- its good business and I genuinely applaud you for it. However, given your U-turn on views I have to conclude this has influenced your opinion. Again this would not have been a problem other than you went too far. Blatant support of Wasps, advertising the benefit of the experience and mocking anyone who declared an opposite view became too much.

Duffer, ChiefDave, Stupot presenting sound arguments :claping hands: Really ?
You guess but you know nothing ...... as usual.

Last edited:

Moff

Oh come on, yes all that may have an influence but money talks, and lets face it if CCFC moved out or wasps went bust your income would drop, and so you have an interest and personal gain in the current sitautaion. Whilst I agree it is not your sole interest, it is a primary concern, as lets face it you didnt bemoan the lack of top class rugby in the area before hand did you.

Moff

Duffer, ChiefDave, Stupot presenting sound arguments :claping hands: Really ?

Well as three posters who correspond directly with possibly the most respected and honest posters Oldskyblue58, I would say they do reflect well thought out and sound arguements.

italiahorse

Well as three posters who correspond directly with possibly the most respected and honest posters Oldskyblue58, I would say they do reflect well thought out and sound arguements.

They may do, but we need to move on.
Wasps are here to stay, unfortunately for us, so lets try and move things on.
I can moan all day about what's happened but we all need to except where we are and get over it.
Let's get on with the football.

Nick

Administrator
I can moan all day about what's happened but we all need to except where we are and get over it.
Nothing to see here, move along people.

Moff

But peple dont want to move on, and just because you say so wont change it.

I have explained many times why I dont want wasps in Coventry and it mainly isnt football related, but yes that has a little influence, but the main principles are not CCFC related, so as I persaonnly wont be happy until they have left the City, or regretably gone bust (as I dont wish that on them just that they leave) and so I for one wont be moving on.

Users who are viewing this thread